Home General Discussion

Much Love for CCOM

So Ive been thinking lately about trying some new cigars, and I had Nica Libre, Partagas, Perdome and the 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle on my must try list..... Lo and behold get my COTM package today and ...bam... now i need a new list.. thanks ccom..mind readers.lol

Comments

• One time they did that to me too, but that was when they randomly sent me a bunch of strippers
  • "beautiful big-titty blondes dont just fall out of the sky"
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    T. Gervais:
    One time they did that to me too, but that was when they randomly sent me a bunch of strippers
    I bet you were shocked when you found out they were men....

and then I bet you were even MORE shocked when you realized that they were right!!! ;P
  • mustluvcigars:
    "beautiful big-titty blondes dont just fall out of the sky"

They do if Ccom has anything to say about it
  • Lasabar:
    T. Gervais:
    One time they did that to me too, but that was when they randomly sent me a bunch of strippers
    I bet you were shocked when you found out they were men....

and then I bet you were even MORE shocked when you realized that they were right!!! ;P

Yeah they only send me the very best male strippers lol
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    mustluvcigars:
    So Ive been thinking lately about trying some new cigars, and I had Nica Libre, Partagas, Perdome and the 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle on my must try list..... Lo and behold get my COTM package today and ...bam... now i need a new list.. thanks ccom..mind readers.lol
    Same here, Nica Libre and the 5 Vegas Miami were on my to do list, and BAM! Now I have them! CCOM does indeed rock.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    mustluvcigars:
    Same here, Nica Libre and the 5 Vegas Miami were on my to do list, and BAM! Now I have them! CCOM does indeed rock.
    I'm the opposite, I purchased a 5-er of Rocky Patel Decades and BOOM... COTMC

Now, I just purchased a box of Nica Libre and BOOM... COTMC

Good part is I'm okay with these fine smokes!!!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    NYHCx516x:
    mustluvcigars:
    I'm the opposite, I purchased a 5-er of Rocky Patel Decades and BOOM... COTMC

Now, I just purchased a box of Nica Libre and BOOM... COTMC

Good part is I'm okay with these fine smokes!!!
    i missed the decades, that was my first month and i got the special pack. would love to try a decade!
  • For those of you who got in on the Padilla 32 daily deal, Did you notice anything peculiar about your shipment?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    As a newbie I am a big fan of the daily deal. It gives me something new to add to my list of must try sticks almost daily. Clutch for a guy who only knows a few good ones so far.
  • Well, my came celloed and bundled, these sticks had been coming uncelloed, i was relucant to get in on this deal because of it, but decided at that price ild take the risk. I dont know if this was change a Padilla or CCOM going the extra-mile again, either way, i was impressed. This is a dam nice smoke, well worth the full retail value and they seem to fly off the shelves at the B&Ms. A deal like this on another site was up for only fifteen minutes, props to CCOM for the offer and for keeping it up all day