Home General Discussion

When tracking a UPS package,......

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does the driver change the status from "out for delivery" to "delivered" when he drops off the package? (This is UPS not USPS)

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe so. I have seen statuses updated mid-day
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Does the driver change the status from "out for delivery" to "delivered" when he drops off the package? (This is UPS not USPS)
    Yes. At least they're supposed to.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    No. It is all run by monkeys on cocaine. Best of luck! :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I've seen UPS and FedEx update literally minutes after delivery (when I'm home). USPS usually updates about a week after delivery....just like clockwork.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Ken Light:
    LOL....post of the day!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Ken Light:
    LOL....post of the day!
    hahaha, nice Ken.
    Love it.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    yes, which means it has been delivered, somewhere.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, waiting is HARD! Especially when you have to go, but you want to stay, just a few more minutes just in case the truck does come and you get to take your new goodies inside rather than have them left out on the front porch all evening where the fox like to come take a dump sometimes. What does the fox say? "I'd love to crap on your UPS cigars."