Home General Discussion

Cigar of the Month Club November 2013 - HELP!

Hey I'm a relatively new member of the CotM club. This month, I didn't received the newsletter which is normally included in the box, therefore I'm not entirely sure what I got today. Looks like a toro Punch, a box pressed Gurkha, possibly a Romeo y Julieta Bully, a Joya de Nicaragua, and one I don't recognize. Any CotM members or admins able to help me out? I'm also open to discussions on the cigars included. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Carillo cardinal maduro, 52
    Joya de Nicaragua, Antano Consul
    Gurkha Class Regent, Gran Robusto
    Romeo y Juolieta 1875 Bully
    Punch, Toro.

I've missed an issue or two over the years, not often, but it leaves you wondering.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Email support@cigar.com and they'll help....
  • Thank you. How do they rank, as far as featured, recommended, everyday, etc?...
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    davomak:
    Thank you. How do they rank, as far as featured, recommended, everyday, etc?...
    Just FYI, it's service@cigar.com, not support.