Home Non Cigar Related

Best comedy of the 2000s

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Struggling between Super Troopers and Stepbrothers....
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    For me it was Superbad and beerfest
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    In no particular order, my favorites were: Tropic Thunder, Dodgeball, Wedding Crashers, Grandma's Boy
    And the first Hangover, funny a lot of my favorite movies involves drinking, lol
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, great question. Probably Old School for me. I'm sure I'm forgetting something though...
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Gotta throw Zombieland and Semi-Pro in there too.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe no one has mentioned Walk Hard yet or Superbad.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super Troopers. Oh Yeah
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Super Troopers. Oh Yeah
    Super Troopers is definitely #1 in my book.
    Anchorman would probably be #2.
    But it's too hard to choose "favorites" after that.....
    (Step brother would probably be further down the list though, it was good but not one of my fav Will Ferrell movies - Talledega Nights & Wedding Crashers would be ahead of it for sure)

So many good comedies that have already been mentioned.
    And don't forget about Borat, Shaun of the Dead, Harold+Kumar, Team America, Jackass, etc. Dang, yep definitely too hard to "rank" once you get past 1, 2, & 3....IMO

And shoutout to alienmisprint for the Grandma's Boy love....that one seems to fly under the radar a lot.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Rain:
    big chunks:

I is a good readerer.
    Anyone see slammin salmon by the drunken lizard guys, that one I thought was very underrated
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old School
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Anyone see slammin salmon by the drunken lizard guys, that one I thought was very underrated
    Do you know what $10,000 feels like in your pocket? It feels like a third c*ck! Great film.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Run Ronnie Run was a good one, a very very stupid one, but a good one none the less.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    And shoutout to alienmisprint for the Grandma's Boy love....that one seems to fly under the radar a lot.

I know, right? Absolutely hilarious movie. Also check out Fanboys, not quite as awesome, but still totally worth watching.

big chunks:

You mean Broken Lizard? I hadn't even heard of Slammin Salmon, I definitely need to check that out. Loved Super Troopers, Club Dread, and Beerfest.
    alienmisprint:
    jgibv:

I know, right? Absolutely hilarious movie. Also check out Fanboys, not quite as awesome, but still totally worth watching.

big chunks:

You mean Broken Lizard? I hadn't even heard of Slammin Salmon, I definitely need to check that out. Loved Super Troopers, Club Dread, and Beerfest.
    Lol, yeah broken lizard I hear they're making a super troopers 2, can't wait for that to come out
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    big chunks:
    Do you know what $10,000 feels like in your pocket? It feels like a third c*ck! Great film.
    never saw that but have you seen club dread by them that was pretty good.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    alienmisprint:
    jgibv:

big chunks:

Lol, yeah broken lizard I hear they're making a super troopers 2, can't wait for that to come out
    I'm with you, seems like Troopers 2 has been "in production" forever now.
    I read something recently that they were going to start shooting for Super Troopers 2 before the end of the year. I'm still waiting for Potfest or whatever it was called at the end of Beerfest. I hope that wasn't just a tease.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's my short memory, but I'd put a vote in for This is the End.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Grandma's Boy is right up there. Good call alienmisprint
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    To add to the list you guys have created i would add...
    The Hangover, Best in Show, Napoleon Dynamite, and Talladega Nights
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Obamacare.... oh wait.... different subject matter. ?.... or is it ? Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961