Home Non Cigar Related

The Winter Beard Chronicles

pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Ok boys, I know some of you guys grow some gnarly beards in the winter so post 'em up. I plan to make a monthly update to this post. Unfortunately I got little bit of a late start this year. My humble early November offering... Forgive the mean look on my face.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well, can't grow one this year. But I had this last winter!image
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Time for the December update. Half frozen, half drunk, mitten wearing Fonzie says aaaaaaaaayyyy!
    I'm not sure how long it will last this year but I'm gonna rock it till the wheels fall off.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Dyslexia for the win!!!! I swear the title said "winter BREAD chronicles" lmfao!!! Boy was I surprised when it was just pics of facial hair! Lmao!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    is that a smile
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I just shaved mine. I called myself the gray ghost because it was mostly gray except for the "handlebars" portion in the goatee.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we few year round riders call a home grown balaclava.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    What we few year round riders call a home grown balaclava.

Santa??
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    We have had highs around 50 and lows around 20 for about 2 weeks straight now. I have a theory that as soon as I shave it gets really cold and snows. We need some cold temps and moisture here in a bad way so I shaved yesterday. I am sad. Anything for a good snow pack though.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I waiting for Tim Blythe to post a reply then close this thread like a boss!