Home Non Cigar Related

Random Musings

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Man, is it good to be home. Most of you know, I was off to school to become a medic in the Army. The part you might not know is that I had to go learn with kids just out of basic training. Talk about a drag. You have to do all kinds of things you don't do in the "real" Army, IE march everywhere, yell at ease every time you see an NCO, bed check, no drinking...ugh. I was lucky, my supervisors kept me out of most of that stuff. Plus, they all want to know about Afghanistan. I probably told someone about deployment everyday. Oh well, I remember being in that position. Plus, they think me being an interrogator is awesome....if only they could see the paperwork!Oh, I said home, didn't I? Before I left for school, my wife decided to move in with her parents. Figured we did not need a whole house while I was gone, so we could save some money til we move in January. WRONG. Man is not meant to live with his in laws, no matter how cool they are.My birthday is this Sunday and I want to buy a cooler. Aiming high, I know. I need to look in to what size I want. I'd imagine at some point too much is just too much.Seem to be some people missing from around here...whodey, marine, mtucelli and some others.

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    good to have you back. And in the words of somebody famous for using words, "you can never go home!" Life doesn't work like that.
    you can find mtucelli here
    http://uberhumidors.com/forum/index.php
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hah, man, this place is crazy enough!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Living with the in-laws...no bueno fella. So, try being in school with kids 30 years younger..ughhh... But, you said BIRTHDAY??????? Excellent my friend...you're not team Shizza anymore? Very sad, haven't seen WhoDey or James around...bummer or Steve. Mike is doing Uber. It's good to have your Snarky ass back around!!!
    Bigshizza:
    Living with the in-laws...no bueno fella. So, try being in school with kids 30 years younger..ughhh... But, you said BIRTHDAY??????? Excellent my friend...you're not team Shizza anymore? Very sad, haven't seen WhoDey or James around...bummer or Steve. Mike is doing Uber. It's good to have your Snarky ass back around!!!
    Snarky? That's just rude.. Indeed, my birthday...the ol 25 come Sunday,
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    You need a reason to grab your ankles????
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    You need a reason to grab your ankles????
    Nope, I'm a government employee ;)