Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with Rick

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
You know you will get hammered into next week... Geez I just sent him a few Park Ave to try..Thanks very much Rick for the awesome sticks!

Comments

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice all great sticks, even the Gurkhas
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Good to see someone slapping shizz for once
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice hit.good to see you getting some of what you been giving brothjer!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Anytime Mr. Jim :), hope you enjoy them all. The Gurkhas are the only three from that company that I use to like a lot. Hope they still hold up to the bill. If not, what the heck it was free right, lol. Looking forward to your end of the trade, until then enjoy.....
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Wowzers, a Pryme!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Wowzers, a Pryme!
    Right!!! They need to reproduce that stick. It's a shame it was never rated (to my knowledge) because I think it's their best offering.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well, my end of the trade came in. And Mr. Jim has excellent cigars to trade with. I'm pretty sure everyone knew that. Can not wait to try the TL. For once I haven't heard of a cigar and it's a box press. I guess this one slipped by me. As for what we traded for, tomorrow morning one of those Gurkha Park Avenues will meet its fate. I can't help it, lol, I know I should wait a little. Oh well :), check what he sent me. Thank you again Jim...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lookin good to me. Shizz sent me one of those TL Johnson Tempio; that is a money smoke!
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    El Centurian=win!!! Great selection!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Both y'all.... Beautiful.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice trade, fellas. Tastiness all around!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    A true smack down guys !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961