Home General Discussion
Options

New Guy/Newbs/Noobs... You have a PM

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
If your new here, Fishndude3, Kombat96, LuckyCohiba, Cbuck, to the forums you have PM's, look in upper right corner for inbox!!! And Welcome.... If you are new and NOT on this short list and I haven't contacted please PM me!!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You don't have a permit, Mike. As a CCom deputy, I am shutting this down.Don't forget, vote Rain for Sherriff in the 2014!
  • Options
    Rain:
    You don't have a permit, Mike. As a CCom deputy, I am shutting this down.Don't forget, vote Rain for Sherriff in the 2014!
    It's a Learners Permit, kinda new at this......
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Rain:
    It's a Learners Permit, kinda new at this......
    damned newbers will they never learn !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    MVW67:
    If your new here, Fishndude3, Kombat96, LuckyCohiba, Cbuck, to the forums you have PM's, look in upper right corner for inbox!!! And Welcome.... If you are new and NOT on this short list and I haven't contacted please PM me!!!
    Bump
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Mike you have a PM.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike I think you scared them off!! I guess they are a little smart and won't get into a strangers car for candy
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Mike I think you scared them off!! I guess they are a little smart and won't get into a strangers car for candy
    lol.... stranger danger!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't go anywhere, just cautious is all! I have been watching long enough to know how things work! I look forward to becoming active.