Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to get on the good traders list

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
Ok so whats the secret handshake ..... lol anyone care to help a brother out????? Please educate me.

Comments

• what do you have to trade? what would you like to get for your trade?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Where r u? Me and beta are from ny too. We can set up a quick trade. What you into or have to offer?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Iam in Buffalo NY and have the following: 4 Alec Bradley harvest selection 1997 2 Perdomo La Traditions Cabinet Series P 2 Man O Wars 1 AVO Uvezian 1 JF Fonseca 1 Carlos Torano Casa Torano 1 Felipe Gregorio Dominica 1 Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real Looking for 5Vegas, Montecristo, Oliva, or Don Peppin Garcia or any thing of the mild to medium body..... just let me know what you have and what you want. Thanks
    Ok lets try this again ....... heres what i have 2 perdomo 91 ESv vintage natural 1 maduro 91 ESV 2 perdomo habano corojo 2 Man O Wars 1 CAO LX2 1 Joya De Nicaragua Classico and 1 Bauza fabuloso ..... what iam looking for in return ........ anything mild to medium 5vegas gurkha or anything along the mild body that you may have in your humi ....... thanks just make me an offer
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'll do a trade with you to verify your good-traderness. Check your PM's.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Iam in Buffalo NY and have the following: 4 Alec Bradley harvest selection 1997 2 Perdomo La Traditions Cabinet Series P 2 Man O Wars 1 AVO Uvezian 1 JF Fonseca 1 Carlos Torano Casa Torano 1 Felipe Gregorio Dominica 1 Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real Looking for 5Vegas, Montecristo, Oliva, or Don Peppin Garcia or any thing of the mild to medium body..... just let me know what you have and what you want. Thanks
    Sorry I just saw this... I had somehow skipped this post :(... Anyway - I see Alien is already doing a trade with you - awesome! Otherwise as for distance - we are pretty damn far away from each other. I am in Long Island, NY... Kind of on the other end of NY... Too bad - we could have gotten together for a smoke... Good luck with the trade and I bet u r excited to join the games lol! Cheers!
    You bet your ass iam R-man
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the hold-up Jim, I will get a box out to you Monday. I'm shooting you a PM to make sure I have your addy right.