Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

HELP! MVW67 Blew My Hands OFFFF!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! These are by far the "coolest" cigars ive ever had in my box yet, I just sat there and checked'em out for a good 25 minutes. I have never seen any like them and I really really appreciate them! Your are Gentleman and a Scholar and your super lucky that you put a no return fire clause in or you would get half my poor little humi! Simply amazing and I feel privledged to have joined this forum!

I will post pics when my phone returns to life and my hands grow back!

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and Enjoy!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike, you are just plain awesome. That giddiness reminds me of the first bomb I received. Nothing really compares.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Mike, you are just plain awesome. That giddiness reminds me of the first bomb I received. Nothing really compares.
    I concur. Well done mike. And franky just sew em back on !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭

Just too kool! And with that, Mike can you please tell me what the stick on the far left and far right are? I have got to get boxes of those!

Thanks again!

A.j.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    One shot one kill left and gran habano zulu zulu right. But im not mike. Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    We've contacted a few doctors about Mike's behavior, but they assured us that there is not much we can do about it. Hang around for a while and you will find many other mentally deranged cigar smokers. We love them all.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Everybody is just fantastic ive found out soo far! This place is like twice the lounge my local place would ever be. I hope someday to get broad band internet so i can Vherf with the rest of you guys.

Thanks Curtpick for the names! My buddies would flip a lid to see sticks like that.

A.j.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Wow!! a Zulu Zulu. Ya don't just go to the B&M and snag one of those. Wow!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    zulus are in my top 5...you can get them at very good prices...pm me if you want info
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    dennisking:
    zulus are in my top 5...you can get them at very good prices...pm me if you want info
    PM.