Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rebuilding my Wants list.

Is what I'll be doing for the next couple weeks because mine got blown the f up.

And I thought I was happy to see you back around. I think if I saw this coming I would have changed my tune.

But really, it has been great to see you around the forums. It seems you may have gone a little overboard on the winnings for your contest. Maybe I should dig up the thread and see if you broke the rules. If you did, I'm calling the sheriff!

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Those are some great lookin sticks!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they got there okay since I forgot bubble wrap. I'd like to throw a special shout out to my mystery companion. I don't have that kind of heavy ordinance so I needed some help. All I'm going to say is thanks Sheriff!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    wow, nice....love those Ezra Zion cigars.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'm glad they got there okay since I forgot bubble wrap. I'd like to throw a special shout out to my mystery companion. I don't have that kind of heavy ordinance so I needed some help. All I'm going to say is thanks Sheriff!
    Ohh boy...this just got real.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    Ohh boy...this just got real.
    Oops...
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    your ass is mine.....punk.... mooch my ass....buu and ha ha ha
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Nice hit!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Well done boys