Home General Discussion
Options

Erin Go Bragh

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone have these cigars yet? My in laws are severely into St. Patricks day and thought they might be fun to have after a Irish feast. :) input?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Get the Alec Bradley Filthy Hooligan. Candela wrapper and it even has a shamrock on the label! I smoked one last Paddy's day. It's mostly mild, so even non-cigar smokers can try one and not nearly die when they accidentally inhale.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I will check that one out! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be cool to have for St Patrick's Day. I've never tried them myself. They're not expensive. But infused with premium Irish whiskey and with a sugar tip? I've never considered getting any. I've never had the hooligan either but if I had to choose I'd try the hooligan first.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Erin go Bragh make Jetmech go barf
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I've had one. Not memorable. Get the Hooligan.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the Hooligans are still available, are they? And I agree with the majority of everyone else here, the Erin Go Blahs are very blah.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes erins are pretty sweet and have a pretty overpowering whiskey flavor. Not terrible but notca favorite of mine. You could smoke one and not actually taste tobacco, which may be better for a nonsmoker. I wouldnt want to have many leftover though!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Erin go Bragh make Jetmech go barf
    Jetmech go barf make Hilk go pee