Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Shizz-AM!

Welp, got a message recently from the sun God Shizza himself not long ago and I foolishly gave it to him thinking he needed it for his pass or something. Nope. Just needed it to be one helluva BOTL, as always. The bomb went pretty much literally nuclear, since it was packed with plutoniums!

photo bigshizza_zpse57423d6.jpg

Can't thank you enough and can't wait to try 'em!!!!
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WTF are those??
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Foundry elements plutonium 1-4. Different blends in the same wrapper I think? Gotta do some homework on 'em and then get to smokin' 'cause it sounds really cool.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    From another site:
    The Foundry Elements series of cigars are inspired by the periodic table and is a study in contrasts and complexities. Here, chemical elements are represented by 18 exotic blends, each exhibited in arresting packaging. Multitudes of tobacco, handpicked from obscurity, compose the common thread among them.

Intricacy reigns. Take Plutonium, with four different blends, each in the same size, all within one box. Or H2O, with three blends applied to one size, also within the same box. Then there’s Titanium, with two different sizes together in one box. It doesn’t end there.

Just two of the blends will stay, with Carbon and Uranium. The remaining 16 blends and their outrageous presentations will be retired once their supply is depleted. The quantity of each blend is set according to the scarcity of the tobacco it contains. As unpredictable as science itself, no two blends will retire together.

As the periodic table predicts new, yet to be discovered or synthesized elements, this grouping of extremely limited blends foretells enigmatic, provocative releases to come.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought of you and I loved the idea... Enjoy!!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    sweet package! Be sure to let us know what u think about them. First time I've seen them.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice jim! Nuclear
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961