Home General Discussion
Options

Veterans

Thanks... I care not the branch... nor weather or not you saw combat. Thank you to all.

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your service!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Thanks... I care not the branch... nor weather or not you saw combat. Thank you to all.
    Well said brother! Thank you all
  • Options
    Thanks to all the veterans out there.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bless all the men and women who serve and fight for all of our freedom.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I've already been busted out, so Army - 11 years and counting 1: Thank you all 2: I too thank those who have ever worn the uniform. Regardless of which one, or for how long
  • Options
    Thank you for the support gentlemen.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thank you sirs and ladies for protecting me and my family!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Thank you for all that you have done...and all that you will continue to do.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very appreciative of all the sacrifices... Stay whole and well..please!!
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for making the sacrifices and performing your duties to our country and our people!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Amen. Thank you to all
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    +100 to all of this!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big THANK YOU to all who served or are serving. They can't print enough money to pay you for what you do!

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow Vet's......GO ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE/MARINES!!
  • Options
    I meant to say this earlier. I do what I do for love of family, country, and fellow man. I view it as job and thats it. I am more pround of my kids who have had to watch thier father deploy 4 times. Everytime they just hoist thier pants up, and continue on with thier lives. Im thankful to my wife of 12 years, who can hold together a massive *** storm all alone. They are the ones who have truly had it rough. Thank them and all the other families who have had to endure the struggles.
  • Options
    Hey Jay...Duty First?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Hey Jay...Duty First?
    Oh yes, but blarg to Ft Riley
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes THANK YOU to all my fellow Vets and families and those of you that are still serving. Thank You again, Mike!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Hey Jay...Duty First?
    Oh yes, but blarg to Ft Riley
    I was with 2/163 in Iraq 08/09.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Big props to all of my Brothers and Sister who served before me and to the ones who are still walking the walk. VFA-125 Rough Raiders
    NAS LeMoore, CA
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    thank you to all of the vets on this site and around the world. You do something that i know i am not capable of doing myself. Thank you for protecting me and allowing me to live the life that i live.
  • Options
    I'm in 1-1 AVN RGT. Yet, somehow it's not kush like avaition is supposed to be. They seem to have it twisted.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to my fellow Veterans! Gurkha gave out one of my favorite Gurkha Cigars on facebook today to the first 100 Vets who commented on a post. I have a Gurkha Warlord on the way. If you don't like Gurkha or haven't tried a Warlord it is worth checking out.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes thanks again to all the current soldiers and vets for the sacrifice u give.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all the Veterans...And serving men and women. You have my most sincere appreciation.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    One and all, from the bottom of my heart, long deployments and hard days mean the world to me. Thank you for your sacrifice and all you do.