Options

Who needs...... ?????

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All y'all suck... I leave for a short time, and come back to this ****?!?!?! I'm doing a BOG. +1 for ANYONE to BBF Shizza for even putting My undeserved name in the hat. Bomb someone else I ain't deserving of a raping from the Shizz... Bomb Rick. Now.
    Whatever it takes Brett.. For you to remember us....
    All deserving BOTLs ....
    Must be like "beetlejuice" --- y'all said his name too many times and he shows up, LOL!
    Hi Brett! Hope you're doing well.

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    Jim ---- make sure he "remembers" .... LOL
    LMFAO I dunno about the whole Beetlejuice thing, I mean he's one handsome fellow and I just don't compared lol. But I'm doing well John thanks for asking how are you and the fam? Oh and John... Why in Gods name would you throw me under the bus, let alone the Shizz filled bus?!?!?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All y'all suck... I leave for a short time, and come back to this ****?!?!?! I'm doing a BOG. +1 for ANYONE to BBF Shizza for even putting My undeserved name in the hat. Bomb someone else I ain't deserving of a raping from the Shizz... Bomb Rick. Now.
    All deserving BOTLs ....
    Must be like "beetlejuice" --- y'all said his name too many times and he shows up, LOL!

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    LMFAO I dunno about the whole Beetlejuice thing, I mean he's one handsome fellow and I just don't compared lol. But I'm doing well John thanks for asking how are you and the fam? Oh and John... Why in Gods name would you throw me under the bus, let alone the Shizz filled bus?!?!?
    YES!! A Brett sighing! Good to see you brother! Now, bomb his azz Jim!
  • Options
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All deserving BOTLs ....

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    lol thanks Eric great to see you too homie! And NO. As in F. V. C. K. N. O. Bomb someone else, I have NOTHING left but cigars that were bombed or gifted to me, I have zero firepower to return except what is already earmarked for some east coast wussie! Do NOT. I repeat do NOT hit me, there are SO many other much more deserving people than me
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    1,2,3,4,5. All of them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Brett is just being coy. Earlier he told me he was getting a little low so this is actually great timing.
  • Options
    james40:
    Brett is just being coy. Earlier he told me he was getting a little low so this is actually great timing.
    James.... We go way back brother, so tell me why you would not only be lying to these good folks but also trying to do me like that.

As a point of clarification, everything that James said is TRUE, save for one critical piece. It is actually James that is low... Bomb him he is down to only having some Raj's Untimely Demise and Kumquat Flavored Swisher Sweets that came from Toombes and you know how much Dan loves those so I am sure that he molested himself with said Kumquat Swisher Sweets before sending them to James. So everyone let's take pity on James and blow his AZZ CLEAAAAAAAN OFF.

That is all, this has been a public service announcement on behalf of lying BOTL everywhere, your donations are appreciated and should be directed towards the "Support James in Not Opening His Mouth To Tell Lies Fund Again".
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All deserving BOTLs ....

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    lol thanks Eric great to see you too homie!..., I have NOTHING left ......, I have zero firepower ...... hit me, ...
    Hey Brett, how's the entire clan ? Isn't it about to put up some current picture of that baby ? Nice to see you around.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All deserving BOTLs ....

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    lol thanks Eric great to see you too homie!..., I have NOTHING left ......, I have zero firepower ...... hit me, ...
    Hey Brett, how's the entire clan ? Isn't it about to put up some current picture of that baby ? Nice to see you around.
    H Hey Tony!!! We are all doing really well, would love to post up some pics, don't want to take over any threads though anyone have a suggestion on where to create a thread for some catch up pics? Cael is HUGE. Single largest baby at 8 months that any doctor has ever had in their professional career, even his Pediatrician who is extremely well known in this area and the OBGYN who delivered him... At 8 months he is 29.5" long and 26.5lbs.... For you non Daddy types that is the average size of a TWO YEAR OLD.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All deserving BOTLs ....

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    H Hey Tony!!! We are all doing really well, would love to post up some pics, don't want to take over any threads though anyone have a suggestion on where to create a thread for some catch up pics? Cael is HUGE. Single largest baby at 8 months that any doctor has ever had in their professional career, even his Pediatrician who is extremely well known in this area and the OBGYN who delivered him... At 8 months he is 29.5" long and 26.5lbs.... For you non Daddy types that is the average size of a TWO YEAR OLD.
    There's a tread called what do you cigar loving fools look like. I'll try and dig it up. And, that's a big boy..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All deserving BOTLs ....

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    There's a tread called what do you cigar loving fools look like. I'll try and dig it up. And, that's a big boy..
    Lmao you are telling me, I swear everytime I pick him up I wonder of my back is about to snap lol
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you around Brett! Glad everything is going well...hit me up sometime...would love to catch up with ya!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    All deserving BOTLs ....

But on that note:
    +1 vote for Brett....
    Lmao you are telling me, I swear everytime I pick him up I wonder of my back is about to snap lol
    Pics up, here you go Tony http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/49/705875/ShowThread.aspx#705875
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Good to see you around Brett! Glad everything is going well...hit me up sometime...would love to catch up with ya!
    Eric great to see you brother and would love to! I got a new phone (finally after three years lol) so I don't have your number anymore, if you have mine then text me otherwise PM and I will shoot it over.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    Eric great to see you brother and would love to! I got a new phone (finally after three years lol) so I don't have your number anymore, if you have mine then text me otherwise PM and I will shoot it over.
    pm incoming just in case...I still have a number for ya, but not sure if it's the right one...
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, bomb Brett good, I want to see the mushroom cloud from 20 miles away..........
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    lol thanks Eric great to see you too homie! And NO. As in F. V. C. K. N. O. Bomb someone else, I have NOTHING left but cigars that were bombed or gifted to me, I have zero firepower to return except what is already earmarked for some east coast wussie! Do NOT. I repeat do NOT hit me, there are SO many other much more deserving people than me
    Hmm. Nothing left? Sounds like maybe I may have to change that.
    I never was one to listen very well.
    Besides, I still owe you one. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    WTH!?!?! I'm gone for a couple days and come back to this craziness?? I think Shizz may have gone mad for real this time. You bombed me just a couple months ago dude!?!? I think all of those smokes are still resting in the humi. I haven't even returned fire yet you nutso so bomb someone else for cryin out loud. I'm voting for Paul Ross just because.

...and lots of LOLs in this thread!!!

P.S. if you are bombing with kumquat flavored swishers, then I change my vote to myself. They sound too good to pass up and I'm sure they're ultra rare.
  • Options
    Heavy:
    WTH!?!?! I'm gone for a couple days and come back to this craziness?? I think Shizz may have gone mad for real this time. You bombed me just a couple months ago dude!?!? I think all of those smokes are still resting in the humi. I haven't even returned fire yet you nutso so bomb someone else for cryin out loud. I'm voting for Paul Ross just because.

...and lots of LOLs in this thread!!!

P.S. if you are bombing with kumquat flavored swishers, then I change my vote to myself. They sound too good to pass up and I'm sure they're ultra rare.
    Heavy!!! Hey I understand the sentiments about the ultra rare swishes but I'm here to tell you, if it's a Kumquat flavored Swisher coming from a brother chances are high that Dan's already molested it so I'd steer clear :P
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Yeah, bomb Brett good, I want to see the mushroom cloud from 20 miles away..........
    You sir are an evil and merciless friend.... Someone bomb THIS Joker Brett instead of lil' ole' me.
  • Options
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hmm. Nothing left? Sounds like maybe I may have to change that.
    I never was one to listen very well.
    Besides, I still owe you one. LOL!
    Tony, no. Just NO. You owe me nothing and for the last time, NO.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're all screwed and this thread proves it!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I have you're addy too Jim as well as a LOOONG list of brothers who would love to cripple your yoga pants loving azz..... Fair warning.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    So far I've read everything and all I can comprehend is that Brett needs to be bombed. A lot of us know what it's like to have a stick shortage due to life/kids/whatever. Hell, I live that daily. So by my decree, Brett Jarman gets his ass bombed. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Love ya Brett! It's been too long my friend.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    I have you're addy too Jim as well as a LOOONG list of brothers who would love to cripple your yoga pants loving azz..... Fair warning.
    I think you already did that to poor lil Jim. He needs to return the favor.
    and leave his yoga pants out of it...they're super hot.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    So far I've read everything and all I can comprehend is that Brett needs to be bombed. A lot of us know what it's like to have a stick shortage due to life/kids/whatever. Hell, I live that daily. So by my decree, Brett Jarman gets his ass bombed. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Love ya Brett! It's been too long my friend.
    Dennis it is awesome to "see" you my friend!!! And no I don't have a stick shortage! I merely only have sticks left that we're gifts from my wife or friends to sticks that were bombed to me lol, not short on sticks at all just on sticks that I bought myself lol!
  • Options
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    I think you already did that to poor lil Jim. He needs to return the favor.
    and leave his yoga pants out of it...they're super hot.
    So wrong lol
  • Options
    Lets put the "F" back in FUN!!!!!!

DC9114901159815797149029

DC9114901159815797149043
  • Options
    Bigshizza:

DC9114901159815797149029

DC9114901159815797149043
    Jim in the kindest and most loving way I can say this I will. I hate you and will have my revenge...
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:

DC9114901159815797149029

DC9114901159815797149043
    Jim in the kindest and most loving way I can say this I will. I hate you and will have my revenge...
    You're o.k. for now.....
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:

DC9114901159815797149029

DC9114901159815797149043
    You're o.k. for now.....
    uhm, well.....maybe. Maybe not.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.