Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I think my neighbor has it backwards

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
So...my neighbor went out of town for the 4-day weekend. He drives: A 4-door 5ft bed, pickup wanna be His wife just got: A brand new camaro I informed my wife, there is a 0% chance that I'll be driving some old half-ass pick up, and her drive a brand new camaro!

Comments

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I'll take my burb over a sports car or any car any day.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've got an Explorer that I just love.. I wouldn't trade it for anything, except another Explorer.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    im the same way, my wife drives a caddy STS .... i drive a tired old 1990 s10 pickup.
  • Options
    Well, my wifes car is much newer than mine also. Though, its no camaro.
  • Options
    New Boots:

agh its okay... the camaro is overweight and underpowered. you nor her are missing much other then a rediculous car payment. ;)

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    New Boots:

agh its okay... the camaro is overweight and underpowered. you nor her are missing much other then a rediculous car payment. ;)

Well yeah, the new mustang will blow the diors off the camaro. My wifd however has a dodge grand caravan
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Since my wife drives a 06 Ford Freestar mini sissy van I much prefer to take my behemoth Ford F-250 crew cab with the 6.8L/4.10 rear gear fuel sucking towing machine. When you have that much motor and rear torque you think you are driving a sports car albeit a 6k lb+ one and mine comes with the aroma of fresh smoked cigars.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Gypsy, where you been ? I can just picture it.. More smoke coming from the drivers side window than the tail pipes.....
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Since my wife drives a 06 Ford Freestar mini sissy van I much prefer to take my behemoth Ford F-250 crew cab with the 6.8L/4.10 rear gear fuel sucking towing machine. When you have that much motor and rear torque you think you are driving a sports car albeit a 6k lb+ one and mine comes with the aroma of fresh smoked cigars.
    See, difference is yours is a REAL truck
  • Options
    New Boots:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    New Boots:

Well yeah, the new mustang will blow the diors off the camaro. My wifd however has a dodge grand caravan

hey caravan is no joke... i once seen a 10 second still street legal Dodge Caravan!

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    New Boots:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    New Boots:

hey caravan is no joke... i once seen a 10 second still street legal Dodge Caravan!

Oh I like the van, it has fun buttons for me to push!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    You guys have it all wrong. Go ahead and buy her the nice car, you the truck. Then drive her's whenever she isn't using it. I drive a truck to and from and at work. Evenings and weekends, the Subaru Impreza Sport is my ride.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey Gypsy, where you been ? I can just picture it.. More smoke coming from the drivers side window than the tail pipes.....
    I stop by to rant now and then. If smoke and billowing I am not having fun
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    So...my neighbor went out of town for the 4-day weekend. He drives: A 4-door 5ft bed, pickup wanna be His wife just got: A brand new camaro I informed my wife, there is a 0% chance that I'll be driving some old half-ass pick up, and her drive a brand new camaro!
    I've got a Ford F150 supercrew with only a 5 1/2' box.....the wife has the fusion, drive mineon trips and hers around on weekends
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    New Boots:
    I've got a Ford F150 supercrew with only a 5 1/2' box.....the wife has the fusion, drive mineon trips and hers around on weekends
    See, again...F-150= real truck -----Avalanche...cant decide between truck or SUV. So, I'm not a fan of these vehicle hybrids.