Home General Discussion

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
. Go on now kids. You had to look huh !
Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yep, sometimes i just cant help myself...
    One God, One Truth
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Well, its just so small you can't look away... Oh wait, you meant the post, didnt you?
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    You know how hard that was to click on on my phone?
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    You know how hard that was to click on on my phone?
    im with ya on that... my thumb was allover the place trying to click that tiny tiny link

A.j.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordering only one entr
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    No two finger zoom guys?
    New Boots:
    No two finger zoom guys?
    Not on my ol'skool dinosuar of a phone.... i should upgrade.... but the wife said "cigars or phone you pick" I will take the smokes!

A.j.

dr_frankenstein56:
    New Boots:
    No two finger zoom guys?
    Not on my ol'skool dinosuar of a phone.... i should upgrade.... but the wife said "cigars or phone you pick" I will take the smokes!

A.j.

Damn wives!

I played it smart...my wife has a few purses that run a few $100 each, and just got a $30,000 van...has a kindle fire HD and a few other toys.

I can EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE use the "well babe, we've spent quite a bit on you, and you deserved every penny of it...but don't you think I deserve a bit too?

It generally works
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hundred views on a "." and quite a few replies so far. Genius
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    ¿
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ! This discussion should be continued in the Fluffy thread. :}
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    The only reason why I put a period is because this Forum will not allow you to delete a post sometimes. I posted a question about an addy and got my answer. But it would not let me delete the thread . Its that simple. It is ironic that some prefer to jump on these types of threads but not some that have significance. Whoda thunk.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I just open the next one in line without preference or significance..And you are it.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I just open the next one in line without preference or significance..And you are it.
    so i am not significant ? Why you durty..... lol
    I like these threads because it makes the newbie feel like a part of the conversations. not enough experiance to comment on specifics... but past the point of typical newbie questions.