Home Non Cigar Related

Game Addicts

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Haha awesome. I have recently been addicted to Risk of Rain.........I am playing so many games on my computer it is insane! Just got the Batman Arkham series for 5 bucks on Humble Bundle.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    If you haven't played The Wolf Among Us... why not? Play the damn game. It is awesome. Preferably, have you and someone else play through the first chapter, then compare notes... great game.
    jthanatos:
    If you haven't played The Wolf Among Us... why not? Play the damn game. It is awesome. Preferably, have you and someone else play through the first chapter, then compare notes... great game.
    Ill need to check that out. I have been backing some games on Kickstarter. Some are hits and others are definitely misses. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/829559023/confederate-express?ref=users Can not wait for this one.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Pcers, I'll never understand. Can't get playing games sitting in my uncomfortable computer desk. 49 inches of beautiful games on my hd TV, just can't do it. I get the gaming fanatics though, we all support the biz. Can't stop with all the recent games I'm addicted to. (dragons dogma, Gta5, another system coming)
    blurr:
    Pcers, I'll never understand. Can't get playing games sitting in my uncomfortable computer desk. 49 inches of beautiful games on my hd TV, just can't do it. I get the gaming fanatics though, we all support the biz. Can't stop with all the recent games I'm addicted to. (dragons dogma, Gta5, another system coming)
    a lot of steam games support controllers. Hooked up a gamng computer to my tv and boom PC games on 50" plasma and surround sound!