Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura

Yes, I'm fairly new to cigars... Yet I've purchased many variety packs in order to try as many as I can. I still have quite a ways to go before trying them all....
BUT.... This one smoke in particular has stood out amongst the rest so far... Very smooth cigar. The appearance is a dark smoke. It has a lot of oils in it compared to others I've tried. The initial draw has some light woody flavors and a little spice. Then you get some really nice cocoa flavors and the spice gets milder. The cocoa flavors are there till the very end.
It burns evenly and the ash seemed as though it would hold on forever. Draw is perfect with plenty of smoke to fill the air. Once I got done with smoking it, I just wanted more. It leaves you with a great taste in your mouth.
I only received one of these in a sampler. I couldn't help myself and ordered more of them... Burning one tonight:)
This may very well be my go to smoke.

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's awesome when you find a profile you really like, sort of sets the bar! keep exploring my friend it's a fantastic new world!
  • Options
    ldmanldman Posts: 19
    I got some Indian Topac SF corona's in. They are an excellent cigar that is VERY similar to the PDR 1878's. They will be another mainstay in my HUMI....