Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's your fandom?

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
This would be TV shows or Movies you are addicted to.

Mine?

-Sons Of Anarchy

-Game Of Thrones

-Dr. Who (new series)

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The Shield when I was in Iraq, and probably SOA from my last tour in AFG.Stateside, Walking Dead. But I have not watched the new season, I feel like it is too soap opera-ish.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shameless, Hopeing for another season.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Newsroom, Big Bang Theory
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i too am a big fan of Dr. Who.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Bates Motel and Longmire here.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Almost my whole house is addicted to it. The wife and daughter are all "Squeeeeee!" over the upcoming episode

O-H!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    kuzi16:
    Almost my whole house is addicted to it. The wife and daughter are all "Squeeeeee!" over the upcoming episode

O-H!
    My wife is a huge Who fan, and I enjoy most of the stuff. It is how I eased her into Sci Fi.

As far as my fandom, despite being a huge nerd, I have been too busy to get into anything the last few months. One of my friends sent me some Attack on Titan stuff, and that may be my next thing since it is a fairly short series to catch up on some weekend.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    New Boots:
    kuzi16:

O-H!
    My wife is a huge Who fan, and I enjoy most of the stuff. It is how I eased her into Sci Fi.

As far as my fandom, despite being a huge nerd, I have been too busy to get into anything the last few months. One of my friends sent me some Attack on Titan stuff, and that may be my next thing since it is a fairly short series to catch up on some weekend.
    Found an Anime website that I can watch those episodes for free just in case you dont have them all! Great series. I have been re-watching all of the X-Files. Love that show. Also a big fan of Its Always Sunny and The League.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    One more for Dr, Who. Have tickets to see the 50th in the theater in 3D.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Echambers:
    kuzi16:
    One more for Dr, Who. Have tickets to see the 50th in the theater in 3D.
    sweet more whovians. Wife and I are going to see that too.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I watch too much TV. Big Bang Theory, Bates Motel, The Following, Revolution, Hannibal, almost all cooking competitions, bar/restaurant/anything rescue, dragon ball z. There's probably more.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I watch too much TV. Big Bang Theory, Bates Motel, The Following, Revolution, Hannibal, almost all cooking competitions, bar/restaurant/anything rescue, dragon ball z. There's probably more.
    Not sure how I forgot Jeopardy. At any given time I have more than 100 recorded and am months behind but I can binge on it for hours at a time.
    OH, and history channel (where the H no longer stands for Hitler, it stands for 'hokum') garbage like Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Ancient Aliens, Counting Cars, American Restoration, that pickers show...man, I have a problem...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Does football/baseball count? Lol, take away sports and I wouldn't bother to pay for cable.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Does football/baseball count? Lol, take away sports and I wouldn't bother to pay for cable.
    Sports are a given...usually