Home Non Cigar Related
Options

clusterfudge

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some Friday funnies, just to make you laugh:
Thus far, about 100,000 Americans have placed a health insurance plan in the shopping cart of one or another Affraudable Health Care web sites. How many bought, versus how many took one look at the egregious price they would have to cough up and ducked out? We don't know. Why? Because an administration incapable of telling truth regardless of promised transparency flat out will not say. Instead, they re-define "put in the cart" as "bought". This much we do know: Over 5,000,000 Americans have already lost the insurance the president swore up, down, and sideways that they could keep; and over 20,000,000 are scheduled to lose theirs by next year. So far.

Yesterday, Barack Hussein Obama imperiously announced, with no legal authority whatsoever, that he is telling evil, "bad apple" insurance companies to renew the rotten, substandard, cancelled, and (oh, by the way) currently illegal policies that they used to sell. Fiat fiat. Done deal. Mind you, the fascist in chief is not making those policies legal again. He is simply issuing an imperative to the Department of Justice not to prosecute insurers who decide to break the law.

Yes, the despicable, profit-mongering insurance companies are to receive the same treatment as hard working Dimocrat voting illegal aliens. Aliens who fled banana republics whose pompous presidentes enforce or disregard law at their whim; preferring instead to enjoy the rule of law in the land of the free. How do you say "irony" in Spanish?

This move comes close on the heels of an absurd political showdown, during which Obamacare proponents were screaming that "You can't touch it, it's THE LAW"; while The Anointed One proclaimed "We shall not compromise!" Nor did he.

How many health insurers will now, relying only on a get out of jail card issued by this clown, suddenly reverse in two weeks what has taken them three years to find out they cannot comply with? Yep; that ought to do it. Back up the choomwagon, I'm in.

The "Obamacare uncertainty" which has bedeviled the economy and suppressed hiring has turned into an absolute certainty that the idiots behind the Affraudable Health Care Act, from Obama on down, are lawless liars who could not find their own buttcheeks with both hands AND a "free" Obamacare colonoscopy.

Am I being too harsh here? Or is this where we have arrived with this man? Am I an obstinate crank with a tinfoil hat? Is a brief stint riling a Chicago ghetto in order to trade votes for special favors from the Daley machine in truth sufficient administrative experience to run the greatest show on Earth, and I just don't get it? Do I sound hateful, racist, and reactionary? If so, I apologize... and let me temper my remarks with this entirely plausible extenuation:

It's all George Bush's fault.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Will you please come to San Diego so we can herf? All the bourbon, scotch, beer, and cigars you can put down. I'm pretty good with a grill too so you will be well fed.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been suspended one time or another from every forum I have ever belonged to.
    Any discussion about obozo will set me off.
    I will say, "Jimmy Carter is finally off the hook".