Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am DUN Done ...See First Post for Pics

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
I got home and am sick (please see NON Cigar threads) Wife informs me that I have a 3 boxes in office, two I know are training supplies, but one larger is a flat rate box. Will get around to looking at and opening when feeling better this afternoon hopefully.

Finally got around to opening the "Box" and well this is going to take awhile to sort and take pictures of that mass A S S Whooping that I have received. And where I am going to put these sticks... It seems some people can't leave well enough alone........
I want to thank you each and everyone for the great sticks and will get pics and thank yous up either tonight or tomorrow. (Wife's Bday today and already asked what I was doing in the cigar room). Mike

Ok so I simply don't understand or these BOTL don't, that NO payback is ever required for me, But seems Liquid and Perky decided to round some up BOTL up to hit me....???? Why I am minding my own business and then you have to go and wake me up.....

First I would like to say thank you to all that decided to sign their own death warrants..... They are all very nice sticks and appreciate them so very much.. Thank you, for the heartfelt thoughts and the sticks!!! Will let the Pictures DO the talking!! Some names took a little to find hope all are right, please pm if different for proper recognition !!! Thank you Mike !!!

First Outta Box Big Jim Shizzo

Next is the Strange One aka Onestrangeone

Next up Kuzi (keeps it simple and from 2011)

Next up Chad, with a great selection

Some love from Ag03

Then Marty aka Bacchus, aka Jlmarta had to join

Unsure of who Sent? Very Nice

Then One of the Guilty Ones...Perkinke

Unsure have seen writing before, Nice PSD4

Then Dennis King who I believe I owe now.... With a shark

Last but not least Michael aka Bob Luken

Thank you all so very much, this all truly helped me fell better...now I have to catalog and label all these.... Mike
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The champ is down. Hope you feel better bro.
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Uh...oh..hope you are on the mend soon...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    I got home and am sick (please see NON Cigar threads) Wife informs me that I have a 3 boxes in office, two I know are training supplies, but one larger is a flat rate box. Will get around to looking at and opening when feeling better this afternoon hopefully.

Finally got around to opening the "Box" and well this is going to take awhile to sort and take pictures of that mass A S S Whooping that I have received. And where I am going to put these sticks... It seems some people can't leave well enough alone........
    I want to thank you each and everyone for the great sticks and will get pics and thank yous up either tonight or tomorrow. (Wife's Bday today and already asked what I was doing in the cigar room). Mike
    Totally unbelievable hit
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see pics of the carnage! :) happy bday to your wifey too!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday to the Missus from the Jarman Clan and feel better ASAP Mike :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Always nice when the good guy takes it square in the nose...just cause. That was in reference to the cigars...as per the other...been there, not pretty...but we all hope it passes quickly, none as much as you though. Happy wife is a happy life Mike.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Been waiting for this to hit. Suck on that!!!!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Oh great, thanks guys. Send more ammo to the guy whos laying in wait for me. Blargle
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better get your strength back Mike....before attempting to open said box!!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    With all the good stuff you send out, thought you might be low on stock. ;) Hope you're feeling better!
    And in no way shape or form does this mean we condone what you have been doing either. ;)
    perkinke:
    With all the good stuff you send out, thought you might be low on stock. ;) Hope you're feeling better!
    You just had to mail it........
    LiquidChaos66:
    And in no way shape or form does this mean we condone what you have been doings either. ;)
    So you like to coordinate things......:-) :-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    LiquidChaos66:
    And in no way shape or form does this mean we condone what you have been doings either. ;)

Shhhhhhhhh..... is innocent.... you are ill and it is effecting your mind. ;)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    enough of this jibber jabber. show it already!
    jliu:
    enough of this jibber jabber. show it already!

NO CRAP! I second this notion! lol
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    MVW67:
    LiquidChaos66:

Shhhhhhhhh..... is innocent.... you are ill and it is effecting your mind. ;)
    Yes, clouding your judgement it is, these are not the BOTLs you are looking for.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is great......with a cap G
  • On a serious note, how are you doing Mike?
    MVW67:

Ok so I simply don't understand or these BOTL don't, that NO payback is ever required for me, But seems Liquid and Perky decided to round some up BOTL up to hit me....???? Why I am minding my own business and then you have to go and wake me up.....

First I would like to say thank you to all that decided to sign their own death warrants..... They are all very nice sticks and appreciate them so very much.. Thank you, for the heartfelt thoughts and the sticks!!! Will let the Pictures DO the talking!! Some names took a little to find hope all are right, please pm if different for proper recognition !!! Thank you Mike !!!

Some love from Ag03

Thank you all so very much, this all truly helped me fell better...now I have to catalog and label all these.... Mike
    Updated
    Hot damn! :) finally seein the end product! :) damn she looks great! Enjoy sir! You deserve every last one of them.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you're back to normal, healthwise. Nothing normal about you being the victim though. Hehehe. 'Bout time the hitman got hit.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:

Some love from Ag03

Bravo everyone !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats way to GO brothers! What a hit for a fantastic brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can just feel the love Mikey!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Did it take two mail carriers to get that box to the hosue?!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knew you had to getting low, and, well you deserve it!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the mail carrier still on the ground outside your house with a back thrown out?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very well done guys!! Always nice to see mike get his a$$ whooped
    Money can't buy taste
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish we were you.

... well, all except for the lobster trots

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)