Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I suspect Nathan is related the the Shizz family...

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
I said I didn't want anyone to go to the trouble...eventually I'd get around to these...I'm not even sure why I bothered to post on that stupid top 3 thread. It's not in this section. It's a review thread, guys. Pay attention. Something onestrangeone isn't good at.

photo IMAG0317_zps2cb2a2d0.jpg

photo c2f32bca-310f-438e-b5c3-d07a3449b4a5_zpsd6dfdeb9.jpg

I'm going to enjoy smoking these and writing the reviews. Thanks, man. You're oneawesomeone in my book.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No prob, I'm looking forward to the reviews!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done Nathan!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Wonderful ! Good job Nathan !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Nathan!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes my heart warm to see Erik get hit....
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    It makes my heart warm to see Erik get hit....
    Every little bit helps up in the tundra.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    That Padron says 6/13 but I don't think Padron Anny comes in cello so either it has some old ass cello on it or it's been in that cello aging longer than 6/13, like maybe 6/09
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Nathan is good peeps!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    That Padron says 6/13 but I don't think Padron Anny comes in cello so either it has some old ass cello on it or it's been in that cello aging longer than 6/13, like maybe 6/09
    No idea. The cello is pretty yellowed, and might be a bit large for the vitola. Wouldn't be surprised if it's and aftermarket addition.

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    dennisking:
    No idea. The cello is pretty yellowed, and might be a bit large for the vitola. Wouldn't be surprised if it's and aftermarket addition.
    Yeah, It's not factory equipment
    I dont have any of the fancy compartmentilized baggies yet, however I DO have lots of cello!!!