Home General Discussion

So if you stopped buying and recieving cigars.....

13»

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    100ish in my main humi and 40ish in my aging.........

So at my average consumption rate of 5 a month, times the crap my wife gives me, minus the money my 2 girls cost me, and divided by how many gun I need........

Carry the 7.........

2 years
    Thats a lot of math!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    I wondering if some of you guys smoke very infrequently or have a huge stash!

I bet I could last 5 months at one a day. But I usually slow down in the winter, so I bet a year.

Pretty sure its years of building a huge stash. 1000s and 1000s of sticks!
    Kinda a bit of both for me, I'm blessed with a decent sized stash from doing this for a number of years, but it's really more about how often I smoke. Without back patio furniture AND the fact that it gets cold and dark here in Colorado by 5pm AND I'm swamped with spending time and taking care of my kiddo I don't smoke as often as I'd like. I probably get in 1-6 sticks a month. Summer and warm months more so, but it's definitely less than most due to circumstances. The day we move into our own place that we bought and paid for and I can smoke inside, then my smoking will go WAYYYYYY up.
    When we buy a house my goal is to build a walk in and a smoking room with a good ceiling duct ventilation. Lol!!
    I retire (at 42) in about 9 years. Then its time to go really plant our feet somewhere. The plan is to have a house built. SO! If were building one anyway, why not have a smoking room in the finished basement/man cave?!

I like the idea...my wife however, well shes not aware yet
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Some of you guys are plain nuts!!! But what awesome collections.
    One God, One Truth
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Some of you guys are plain nuts!!! But what awesome collections.
    Their used to be a thread for a place to post pics go your collections, humis and sticks etc. Saw some slick set ups.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Found that in the archives it's called Show off your humi set-up. Put it on top.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Gray4lines:
    I wondering if some of you guys smoke very infrequently or have a huge stash!

I bet I could last 5 months at one a day. But I usually slow down in the winter, so I bet a year.

Pretty sure its years of building a huge stash. 1000s and 1000s of sticks!
    Kinda a bit of both for me, I'm blessed with a decent sized stash from doing this for a number of years, but it's really more about how often I smoke. Without back patio furniture AND the fact that it gets cold and dark here in Colorado by 5pm AND I'm swamped with spending time and taking care of my kiddo I don't smoke as often as I'd like. I probably get in 1-6 sticks a month. Summer and warm months more so, but it's definitely less than most due to circumstances. The day we move into our own place that we bought and paid for and I can smoke inside, then my smoking will go WAYYYYYY up.
    When we buy a house my goal is to build a walk in and a smoking room with a good ceiling duct ventilation. Lol!!
    I retire (at 42) in about 9 years. Then its time to go really plant our feet somewhere. The plan is to have a house built. SO! If were building one anyway, why not have a smoking room in the finished basement/man cave?!

I like the idea...my wife however, well shes not aware yet
    @ Gray ---- a walk-in humi? NICE! Dream big my friend! Best of luck making that happen.

@ New Boots --- you gotta throw the idea out there ... but (if you think she'll shoot it down) go huge at first...propose something that's (slightly) outrageous.
    That way after you two reach a "compromise" you'll end up getting the smoking room/man cave you wanted all along :-)

As for me --- at my current rate of smoking, if I cut out all outgoing bombs/etc. too, and I'm the only one that smokes my "stash" ... I could last a few years :-)

So by the time my stash runs out, if we're still in our current house, I want to tear down the garage and put up a new, larger one. Going to make it deeper so I have more room for workbenches/tools...and put up a finished loft area for the man cave/cigar room. Dream big.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *