Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Who are your best buddies?

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭

Chester on the left, Emmett on the right

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Frankie. Ever since I got him, I'd say about 90% of the cigars I smoke, I smoke with him.image
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yowza! That Frankster is a complete cutie pie.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my doggies gus in the back and dudley in front photo IMG_0005_zpsafe4de30.jpg gus helping me make bookmarks... bands and gus photo IMG_0506_zpsd2116538.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang wish I had a dog!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not figured out photos yet.............................................................................but they are, River, Sophie, Little Guy, Molly, Sunshine, Blue, Growler, Mad Mat, Little Rascal, Big Rascal are the dogs.
    And 2 cats, Princess Poops a Lot and Little Panda. Don't like cats but these 2 are exceptional.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Have not figured out photos yet.............................................................................but they are, River, Sophie, Little Guy, Molly, Sunshine, Blue, Growler, Mad Mat, Little Rascal, Big Rascal are the dogs.
    And 2 cats, Princess Poops a Lot and Little Panda. Don't like cats but these 2 are exceptional.
    Hey JD. When I was trying to figure out "West Gnawed Pencil, TN" I came across a post in fountainpennetwork.com (probably by your wife) with a picture of about ten pups/dogs. They are a cool lookin' pack. Would you like me to post it here? Check your PM inbox for a look at the pic.
  • Options
    New Boots:

Chester on the left, Emmett on the right
    Well well,......... Emmett and Chester are the long and the short of it ;)
  • Options
    Funny thing is, it's Chester's house....he was ours for years before we got Emmett. He runs the joint and can send Emmett running through the house if he wants to.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, size doesn't matter! There is a pecking order, for sure. We have 3, and they all know which one rules! (After Momma, of course!)
  • Options
    LOL Actually that was the impression that I got from the photo. The little guy's the boss and the big guy is #2 on the pecking order.
  • Options
    LOL, Yup...
    Chester: About 12in tall, maybe 18in long.
    Emmett: About 5ft tall, 4ft long.

Winner: Chester
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    This is Stella and Ein, and they know they are gonna get a bath!

Aj
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    our pup has a rough life
    can you tell?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    By all means. That particular group was found late at night in the middle of the road where they had been dumped. We got to them just before the traffic did. There are some people I would love to have 10 minutes alone with in a locked room.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:
    Hey JD. When I was trying to figure out "West Gnawed Pencil, TN" I came across a post in fountainpennetwork.com (probably by your wife) with a picture of about ten pups/dogs. They are a cool lookin' pack. Would you like me to post it here? Check your PM inbox for a look at the pic.
    OK Here's JDs pack
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    By all means. That particular group was found late at night in the middle of the road where they had been dumped. We got to them just before the traffic did. There are some people I would love to have 10 minutes alone with in a locked room.
    I know just how you feel. And people who are negligent and cruel to dogs are negligent and cruel to people as well.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
    The dog is Buddy, He is a three time loser from the local pound (adopted out and returned as defective)
    the cat is Jazz He was run over by a dump truck when he was about a yr old, can you say Flat cat?
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Kate the dog and Steve the cat

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I have two dogs. Miniature Pincher (Lucy) and a Miniature Dachshund (Sophie). I love these animals more than most people I know.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you dog lovers seen this one?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Have you dog lovers seen this one?

Not seen that one....see this is why dogs are great. Letting them grow up together, that dog will be the boys guardian, protector, and best friend for life.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I have two dogs. Miniature Pincher (Lucy) and a Miniature Dachshund (Sophie). I love these animals more than most people I know.
    Agreed.

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Guinness the Irish soft coated Wheaton terrier
    Sidney the Austrailian cattle dog or blue heeler
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    The_PhantomThe_Phantom Posts: 51
    You all have such great looking pets. They're so fortunate to have such loving and caring owners. Enjoyed looking at all the pictures of your pets. They're so cute!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Sawyer on the left jasper on the right!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Sawyer on the left jasper on the right!
    Damn cute Richard!!!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:
    OK Here's JDs pack
    Looks like somebody is going **** hunting, they're ready.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    This is Stella and Ein, and they know they are gonna get a bath!

Aj
    Ein!! Holy crap total anime nerd out moment, love it :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    our pup has a rough life
    can you tell?
    Pretty sure we can tell who is running the household there lol, he's giving the camera a look that pretty much says "Really?! It's that important to bother my rest and relaxation time? You know how little of this I get...."
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    This is Sophie. She use to live in the fenced in area out back. One day she disappeared. We put the word out to be on the look out for a dog with one blue eye. 3 months later she was seen and my wife went and got her. So skinny and so glad to be home. She now lives under my desk with River.