Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A different Bomb from "SIS"

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..

Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    So Susan aka Shizzsis wanted a little payback for the welcome gift, guess she doesn't understand No return fire needed....but as you can see, she has misunderstood the comment... and decided to hit me with an awesome shirt... thank you so much for the great gift..

Of course I now owe her because of the explanation I had to do when my wife Katie got the mail and seen it was from a Susan Scott....LOL

Killer shirt and yeah I bet that was fun trying to explain getting clothes from another woman lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her note didn't mention you'd left it behind in Ojai?
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Apparently she will fit in here perfectly. Can't follow simple instructions!!!!' Nice hit :-)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Guess she didn't buy the whole, "she's Jim's sister" thing! LOL Congrats and awesome shirt!
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    MVW67:

LMAO... Told you boys.. Girls don't play fair!!! Hope your wife understands war-fare. The kicker is .. My husbands pissed... He didn't get one... At least not till Christmas....I can't win !!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done mama ! Very cool ! And BTW.......
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961