Home Non Cigar Related
Options

George Zimmerman

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    His company sells ugly suits. Bunch of raging anti-fatites.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    guy looks constipated... always has a "hold it-hold it" look on his face
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    thug
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Could use a .45 to the dome
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have already been locked up..... Karma is a ***... GZ=karma
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^
    +1 to the sentiment of the previous posters.

And the g**damn media needs to stop giving this effer the coverage/attention he wants .... tired of it.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Who?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    He needs a jail cell.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    POS
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    following in OJ footsteps
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a douchbag.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    His company sells ugly suits. Bunch of raging anti-fatites.

Well played, sir.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Discuss.

and whats your opinion sir?

Aj
  • Options
    I think he is what I would sterotype a "community patrol" guy to be. Beefy, power hungry, small d!ck and big attitude. I think he was guilty of manslaughter and got away with it. I do not like the way the media made Trayov look like a little kid, when he was actually a big dude-----this said....go back to your car and you never have a trial and a person with skittles isnt dead. Dont bring a gun to a fight if you dont intend on using it.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I think he is what I would sterotype a "community patrol" guy to be. Beefy, power hungry, small d!ck and big attitude. I think he was guilty of manslaughter and got away with it. I do not like the way the media made Trayov look like a little kid, when he was actually a big dude-----this said....go back to your car and you never have a trial and a person with skittles isnt dead. Dont bring a gun to a fight if you dont intend on using it.
    Interesting

Aj
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I don't normally make comments but, I believe he is a coward with a gun, which is very dangerous. He should have let the police do their job, as he was instructed to do. His obligation ended when he made the phone call of what he perceived as a suspicious person. When things got too much for him, he felt he "had" to shoot. That should never have happened. And when you beat up your wife, your just a fvcking assholl.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I don't normally make comments but, I believe he is a coward with a gun, which is very dangerous. He should have let the police do their job, as he was instructed to do. His obligation ended when he made the phone call of what he perceived as a suspicious person. When things got too much for him, he felt he "had" to shoot. That should never have happened. And when you beat up your wife, your just a fvcking assholl.
    Agreed
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go out on a limb here as say that he may just have an anger management problem... If the DA wasn't grandstanding and playing to the press, he would have been charged with and convicted of manslaughter and been in prison.

Murder 2nd could have never been proven and introducing Manslaughter on the morning of closing arguements was too little too late. As everyone has said, he gets back in the car and waits for the police, we are not having this conversation.

• Options
    Vulchor:
    I don't get this. He brought a gun... And he used it. He felt in danger, so he protected himself. Obviously he feels guilty about what happened and is going through some *** right now. Yeah he's alive... But his life will never be the same. It's always easy for people to talk *** when they haven't had to be in the situation...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    I'll go out on a limb here as say that he may just have an anger management problem... If the DA wasn't grandstanding and playing to the press, he would have been charged with and convicted of manslaughter and been in prison.

Murder 2nd could have never been proven and introducing Manslaughter on the morning of closing arguements was too little too late. As everyone has said, he gets back in the car and waits for the police, we are not having this conversation.

bingo!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    Vulchor:
    I don't get this. He brought a gun... And he used it. He felt in danger, so he protected himself. Obviously he feels guilty about what happened and is going through some *** right now. Yeah he's alive... But his life will never be the same. It's always easy for people to talk *** when they haven't had to be in the situation...
    First, he wouldnt have felt in danger had he of listened to what LE instructed him to do. Second, I dont think its obvious he feels guilty and I have no idea how he feels (not sure it matters either). Third, he is going through some $hit right now as you would day....however, everything he is going through can be directly attributable to his own personal choices. Fourth, if you are referring it is easy for me to play armchair quarterback about the situation and how I would feel....that is not true either because again I wouldnt be in a situation where I was told by LE to leave well enough alone and I chose not to listen.