Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Free to good home...

I've got what's left of a box of Cuban Legacy (robusto). 15 of these guys. The cello is off. They've been well taken care of since July. I'll pack them in a ziplock bag and throw them in a cardboard box and ship first class with tracking. I'm keeping the box to throw others I deem more worthy into. ;-)

Why? I didn't like them. Not one bit. They light well. good draw. And heck, if you like the taste of tree bark, then these guys are for you! Just kidding. I'm sure some of you probably like these. I Don't. I'm hoping my loss can be someone's gain.

They are a cheap box from the maker of Gurkha but burn better than any Gurkha I've ever had. You can do a search for them on this website and see what they are.

I know, I'm a newb. Nobody trusts me yet. I aint sponsored or mentored or whatever. But the first person to PM me your addy gets them. Please, no offers for trade. At least not at this point. I've got more than I can handle now - hence this giveaway. If I don't respond within a couple hours, have no fear... I'll get to you. Stay tuned as well... I'll be giving away more, I'm sure.

Signing off now and heading out on the town for dinner.

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Walt. Nice intro to the forum. :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well. That's a reverse welcome. Admission is Free you know. If I haven't welcomed you yet, then consider this my "How do you do?". I am sure someone will give 'em a try.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    And sold! to Big Daddy Rabbit, who happens to like these sticks. Awesome.
  • Options
    Hee, hee, heee
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very classy Walt, great intro and once again welcome sir ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done Walt and welcome !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that Bad Daddy Rabbit will have to throw you under the bus and provide an addy to some folks, don't you?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    You do realize that Bad Daddy Rabbit will have to throw you under the bus and provide an addy to some folks, don't you?
    I like your style Tony :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    0patience:
    I like your style Tony :)
    LOL! It's a moral imperative.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I could use that addy for my records....BDR?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kudos
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Well, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! And from what I've lurked, once The Shizz (is it too early to call you that?) gets your addy, all bets are off. LOL

And since there appears to be a significant Monty Python following here, everyone's opinion of being shizzed seems to be "Oh, what I wouldn't give to be spat at in the face. I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being spat at in the face." Just substitute spat with shizzed?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ....... where did you go and what did you have for dinner?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Ha... my bad. forgot to report back.

Went to my favorite restaurant here (Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant) for their 1$ taco and pony beer Tuesday night.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Ha... my bad. forgot to report back.

Went to my favorite restaurant here (Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant) for their 1$ taco and pony beer Tuesday night.

Oh nice. We have Las Palmas Mexican out here in So Cali too. I wonder if it's the same folks.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bigshizza:

Patience is a virtue, so it's been said. :):):);)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Bigshizza:

if your making a list.....i could use that info also..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Bigshizza:

So an MOW Virtue gives you patience? Makes sense.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Bigshizza:

So an MOW Virtue gives you patience? Makes sense.
    lmao smartass hahaha
  • Options

So, WaltBasil offered up Cuban Legacies, no strings attached. Humidor cleaning, that's cool. Received them today and right in the midst is a Fallen Angel. A reverse welcome package. Oops, new game, new rules. Can't let you go with that. 'Come Monday it'll be alright, Come Monday, you'll be needing a light". Dawgs wanted me to throw him under the bus. heaven forbid! Asked for patience. Had to wait for the box. Got it. Sloppy seconds, anyone?

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round!

Sorry, Walt.(wink wink, nudge nudge.) photo 005_zps9fda3a45.jpg
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, Walt, you are doomed. Between BDR and I, you'll never be safe!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

So, WaltBasil offered up Cuban Legacies, no strings attached. Humidor cleaning, that's cool. Received them today and right in the midst is a Fallen Angel. A reverse welcome package. Oops, new game, new rules. Can't let you go with that. 'Come Monday it'll be alright, Come Monday, you'll be needing a light". Dawgs wanted me to throw him under the bus. heaven forbid! Asked for patience. Had to wait for the box. Got it. Sloppy seconds, anyone?

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round!

Sorry, Walt.(wink wink, nudge nudge.) photo 005_zps9fda3a45.jpg
    sometimes the best part of the bomb is the return address!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Very nicely done Walt!! Enjoy the bark BDR!!
  • Options
    Started with grape vine at age of 12, and now it's tree bark. Full circle. lol. Detected some Sycamore and Elm with undertones of Honey Locus and Red'Bud'. Woodpeckers approve this post!
  • Options
    9114 9010 7574 2988 6541 87
    All had to see this coming! Enjoy.
  • Options
    Woohoo! Looky what arrived in the mail today!

Some excellent sticks from that Wabbit. You guys are here are awesome! worth much more than what I sent him. But to make up for it, did he actually include a large packet of super absorbency desiccant*? They will be smoked in order from left to right... A big hearty thanks my friend!

*Disclaimer - he DID NOT include the desiccant. That was sitting on my work bench. Thought it might be worth a laugh...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit BDR very nice and welcome to the forums...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    That Bad Jama Rabbitt hits like a seasoned pro! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Woohoo! Looky what arrived in the mail today!

Some excellent sticks from that Wabbit. You guys are here are awesome! worth much more than what I sent him. But to make up for it, did he actually include a large packet of super absorbency desiccant*? They will be smoked in order from left to right... A big hearty thanks my friend!

*Disclaimer - he DID NOT include the desiccant. That was sitting on my work bench. Thought it might be worth a laugh...

Dam, almost had ME convinced I had sent it. WHEW!