Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar stands

It seems that in every picture I see of your guys, you all have a cigar stand. Where in heck do you get them from? Ccom doesn't seem to have them, unless I am looking in the wrong place. I have one B and M about a 30 minute drive from me, I haven't seen it there. I have aunts in Messina NY, and Austin Texas, if anybody from around there knows if a local B and M sells them can you let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaaaaaa one if the members here makes them! I guess it's great advertising lol but yeah I'm sure he will chime in soon
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    11rocket11:
    It seems that in every picture I see of your guys, you all have a cigar stand. Where in heck do you get them from? Ccom doesn't seem to have them, unless I am looking in the wrong place. I have one B and M about a 30 minute drive from me, I haven't seen it there. I have aunts in Messina NY, and Austin Texas, if anybody from around there knows if a local B and M sells them can you let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

That would be a StogieStand. Talk to the StogieStand Man, danielzreyes. They are awesome. He is awesome. This community is awesome.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Martel:
    11rocket11:

That would be a StogieStand. Talk to the StogieStand Man, danielzreyes. They are awesome. He is awesome. This community is awesome.
    So, what youre saying is....awesome?!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a pass out right now with stogiestands. There should be a few left for you guys. Let me see where/how that's going.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    yea id be interested too! they look way cool
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    yea id be interested too! they look way cool
    ^^This
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Thanks for the info. I just want to look classy for once ; )
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11rocket11:
    Thanks for the info. I just want to look classy for once ; )
    That's all anyone wants, right? :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."