Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How many folks have empty boxes they have no use for...??

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
There are a number of people on my Fountain Pen forum that take empty cigar boxes and line them with separators for pen storage. If there is enough interest I could collect them and turn them around for a little profit that could go into some sort of kitty (would need ideas) for the members here.

Or if you want to go over to "The Fountain Pen Network" and offer them up it would be great.

Just a thought.

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    There are a number of people on my Fountain Pen forum that take empty cigar boxes and line them with separators for pen storage. If there is enough interest I could collect them and turn them around for a little profit that could go into some sort of kitty (would need ideas) for the members here.

Or if you want to go over to "The Fountain Pen Network" and offer them up it would be great.

Just a thought.
    wished I had known. Most of mine I give away or use to start a fire.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Just a thought.
    I have more than a few that could use a good home! But one of them wont be empty....HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    jd50ae:

Just a thought.
    I have more than a few that could use a good home! But one of them wont be empty....HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
    This was my first though...silly Ccom members forgetting to check inside the boxes before shipping them off.