Home General Discussion
Options

Don Pepin Event! WOO HOO!

Ok, I know I always brag about the cool events we get here at my local shop, but next Thursday is going to be a GREAT one! Don Pepin will be here and is bringing one of his Master Rollers to roll smokes here in the shop! They are going to have some awesome deals and great give aways, plus a wine tasting. Of course as always they will have some good man food like BBQ and hot wings! This is one event I've been waiting for all year! Anyone in the North TX area wanna go just shoot me a PM and I'll give you all the details about when and exactly where the shop is.

Comments

• Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    PICTURES!!!! Don't forget.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I checked the website last night to see what was going on out there and saw this. And..... I'm off that day!! I usually have to work on ever cigar event around here. I'm gonna try and make it out there. I'll drop you a line as we get close to Thursday.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    SCORE!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome man, there will be a group of 3-5 of us there hanging out. Wish you coulda come up for our poker game monday night. We had a blast and smoked some great sticks. They had a few new things in.
  • Options
    Me too. Having this class on Monday pretty much screws up my entire week.
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Damn I would love to go to a DPG event. My favorite smoke is the Cuban Classic. Errrggghh if I was inside of 2 hours from there I would sure go.
  • Options
    Yea I'm really excited about this one! The two that I've been looking forward to the most are the DPG event and next month Pete Johnson is coming back for a special event for his Halloween special release cigar! I'll be sure and post some pictures after the event!
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    4bob4:
    Damn I would love to go to a DPG event. My favorite smoke is the Cuban Classic. Errrggghh if I was inside of 2 hours from there I would sure go.
    Don Pepin will be at my favorite hang out next month. It is located in Chattanooga, TN which should be about two hours away from you.
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Ayato:
    4bob4:
    Don Pepin will be at my favorite hang out next month. It is located in Chattanooga, TN which should be about two hours away from you.
    Can I get a pm for date and time? That'd be pretty sweet if I could make it.
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    Bobby you have a pm!
  • Options
    Here are a few from the Don Pepin event last night at my B&M. Great time! Hell of a nice guy!

This first one is a group shot. It's a little blury, but I'm on the far left. On the far right is the master roller he brought with him. That guy was amazing!
    Photobucket

This is a shot of me with Mr. Pepin.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That.... is.... HOTT!!!!
  • Options
    Good stuff man. Looks like you had a good time. Any updates on who else is coming out in the next few months?
  • Options
    Oh yea! Oct. 29th Pete Johnson of Tatuaje, La Riqueza, Ambos Mundos, Cabaiguan...etc...etc... will be there for a big event right before Halloween. He is a really cool guy and makes awesome smokes as well. We will damn sure be there for that one.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Oh yea! Oct. 29th Pete Johnson of Tatuaje, La Riqueza, Ambos Mundos, Cabaiguan...etc...etc... will be there for a big event right before Halloween. He is a really cool guy and makes awesome smokes as well. We will damn sure be there for that one.
    I read his interview in the CCOM catalog, he seems like a pretty cool guy. I'll try to get the day off so I can make it out. I've never had a Tatuaje, but I've heard some good things. I bet it's going to be a pretty good shindig!
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    PuroFreak:
    I read his interview in the CCOM catalog, he seems like a pretty cool guy. I'll try to get the day off so I can make it out. I've never had a Tatuaje, but I've heard some good things. I bet it's going to be a pretty good shindig!
    Yea, I met him over in Irving last year. He is a cool guy, real down to earth and laid back. I'm a big fan of his smokes, and go figure, they are blended by Don Pepin.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    PuroFreak:
    Matt Marvel:
    PuroFreak:
    Yea, I met him over in Irving last year. He is a cool guy, real down to earth and laid back. I'm a big fan of his smokes, and go figure, they are blended by Don Pepin.
    Pete has some great smokes to try for sure. I haven't tried the Ambos Mundos yet, but I have a couple of each wrapper waiting.

as for the Pepin event, I couldn't be more jealous. Glad you liked the El Centurion, I would love to try one someday.