Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Sylvia Brown

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
So, my wife has always liked her. Well, i saw she had died I asked my wife if she had heard. Here is how the conversation went.

Babe, did you see Sylvia Brown died?
Her: What!? No! I bet she didnt see that coming!

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Has anyone communicated with her since?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Yes. Both Amanda Berry and Elizabeth Smart

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    beatnic:
    Yes. Bith Amanda Berry and Elizabeth Smart

oh snap.

hate to say it but in a way this is good. she will stop giving/taking away hope wrongly for family of those who are victims of crime.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

hate to say it but in a way this is good. she will stop giving/taking away hope wrongly for family of those who are victims of crime.

well said
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said
    The guys on Bob and Tom made fun of her but made a really good point, how is it that EVERYONE was once a king/princess/millionaire in a previous life? Load o' ****. Except for me of course, I really was the Sultan of Brunei in a previous life.
  • Options
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said
    The guys on Bob and Tom made fun of her but made a really good point, how is it that EVERYONE was once a king/princess/millionaire in a previous life? Load o' ****. Except for me of course, I really was the Sultan of Brunei in a previous life.
    Should of stayed there. The Sultan gets more tail.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to google Sylvia Brown because I didn't recognize the name. Also wish I had never heard of Maury Pobich, and a host of others who make their living off stupid people.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

Who doesn't Bob and Tom make fun of? Haven't listened to them in years, but being from Indy, they were THE thing growing up. I can't tell you how many conversations started, "did you hear Bob and Tom this morning?" Of course, I rarely listened to them, so I was left out of all those conversations...

But they make a good, if not an original, point. Also kind of like psychics getting arrested, or not winning the lottery, or seeing any bad thing that might happen to them and then be able to avoid it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

Who doesn't Bob and Tom make fun of? Haven't listened to them in years, but being from Indy, they were THE thing growing up. I can't tell you how many conversations started, "did you hear Bob and Tom this morning?" Of course, I rarely listened to them, so I was left out of all those conversations...

But they make a good, if not an original, point. Also kind of like psychics getting arrested, or not winning the lottery, or seeing any bad thing that might happen to them and then be able to avoid it.
    See, agreed...I'm sure there are some "Pure people" out there....but there would have been some "psychic" some where, some time...that won the powerball, a few times, and was a billionaire...using their "powers for evil" and whatnot.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokin like a freight train might have been her first clue things weren't going to end well.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

See, agreed...I'm sure there are some "Pure people" out there....but there would have been some "psychic" some where, some time...that won the powerball, a few times, and was a billionaire...using their "powers for evil" and whatnot.
    Nah... I got nuthin. Just wanted to nest these quotes one more bracket.

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

And thus, a new fluff thread is born.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

Fluff? Did someone say fluff?

FLUFFY! fluffyfluffyfluffyfluffyfluffy!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

We have a new fluffer? cool!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Martel:
    jthanatos:
    webmost:
    New Boots:
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

well said

We have a new fluffer? cool!
    Fluff yeah
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    webmost:
    beatnic:

oh snap.

Amen to that.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I had to google Sylvia Brown because I didn't recognize the name. Also wish I had never heard of Maury Pobich, and a host of others who make their living off stupid people.

Another AMEN to that.