Options

need 2 people to bomb

2»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    How does Shafty get to weasel out???
    Lol, sorry Jim. Next time I'll try to bail you out too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Tony said he was low again.....just saying.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    After I split my cooler in half and ship to these two clowns, I'll be empty!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    You've just doubled what's coming to you in January.....It might be february now so I can add that much more to it...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    You've just doubled what's coming to you in January.....It might be february now so I can add that much more to it...
    James I'm in on this too. Sorry Tony but you impressed me earlier in this thread for the umpteenth time so I must reward such great behavior :) Mass bombing? Check? Making target start to sweat it out already? Check. Reward good/bad/any behavior at all of Tony's? Check. Am I a smartass? Check.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    James I'm in on this too. Sorry Tony but you impressed me earlier in this thread for the umpteenth time so I must reward such great behavior :) Mass bombing? Check? Making target start to sweat it out already? Check. Reward good/bad/any behavior at all of Tony's? Check. Am I a smartass? Check.
    Forum police state that since this thread was hijacked by a couple of hooligans, all things stated by the hijackers shall be disregarded.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ray ray ray is #2... have a wonderful day :D
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    Forum police state that since this thread was hijacked by a couple of hooligans, all things stated by the hijackers shall be disregarded.
    Meh sorry but no that will not hold up in Forum Court. I'm just glad to be seeing you in person soon :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    That's the right choice there Shane :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    quit sucking up I may need a third....
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    quit sucking up I may need a third....
    Don't listen to Brett, He's Irish and Drunk.
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    1. Shizz 2. Shizz
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Did Shafty the Joker get his damn pass back yet? Btw I'm in on this too James and Brett!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Did Shafty the Joker get his damn pass back yet? Btw I'm in on this too James and Brett!!
    Any day now. Roman was waiting on a particular stick to get delivered. Considering I'm doubting that there will be only one cigar in there (as there should be), y'all can stop talking about bombing me even further. Enough damage has/will be done already. Now go find a new whipping boy to take to slaughter. Lol.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Any day now. Roman was waiting on a particular stick to get delivered. Considering I'm doubting that there will be only one cigar in there (as there should be), y'all can stop talking about bombing me even further. Enough damage has/will be done already. Now go find a new whipping boy to take to slaughter. Lol.
    I only shipped two to Roman, so feel free to continue to talk about said whipping boy.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I only shipped two to Roman, so feel free to continue to talk about said whipping boy.
    Two what? Boxes?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I say we still keep up the chatter about the amazing damage we are going to do to Teach. His reaction to this just makes it even more fun :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I say we still keep up the chatter about the amazing damage we are going to do to Teach. His reaction to this just makes it even more fun :)
    It's time Shafty prepares himself for the yearly prostrate exam! ENJOY!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Dude, don't trigger my PTSD. I went for a physical earlier this year. I'm only 37 and thought that prostate exams started at 40. I wasn't even remotely mentally prepared for what happened. My therapist says I need to just bury it deep inside and pretend it never happened. I'm pretty sure I'm having night terrors because of it.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Dude, don't trigger my PTSD. I went for a physical earlier this year. I'm only 37 and thought that prostate exams started at 40. I wasn't even remotely mentally prepared for what happened. My therapist says I need to just bury it deep inside and pretend it never happened. I'm pretty sure I'm having night terrors because of it.
    "BURY IT DEEP INSIDE"....lol.. i cant beleive you said that in post talking about a prostate exam...i almost fell out of my chair when i read that.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    "BURY IT DEEP INSIDE"....lol.. i cant beleive you said that in post talking about a prostate exam...i almost fell out of my chair when i read that.
    ....... not with a 10' pole.....
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    pole.... really interesting chioce of words given the subject hahahahaha
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    pole.... really interesting chioce of words given the subject hahahahaha
    Bad bad bad Vance!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Come on man, what did you expect when the address on your doctor's business card is "the van with the Unicorn on the side behind the Wal-Mart"?
  • Options
    you have not been forgotten...busy time at work..this will happen soon