Home General Discussion
Options

Room 101 Matt Booth

Hey this is me with creator/owner of Room 101 cigars Matt Booth. He was a pretty cool guy. image btw im in the green hat

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's cool, I'm sure u had a great time.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Jason
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Every time I see Mr. Booth I think to myself "someone smoked a bong full of sub bohemian hippy culture "?
    LOL. Very cool stuff Jason !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    That guy is a character, looks like a good time, has anyone tried the Room 101 collection?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    That guy is a character, looks like a good time, has anyone tried the Room 101 collection?
    It's next on my list to buy.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go to that B & M a lot. I had to miss that event because I was at a conference.

I made the Monticristo event a month or so ago and it was pretty cool. It's a great place, I just wish it was a little closer.

• Options
    YankeeMan:
    I go to that B & M a lot. I had to miss that event because I was at a conference.

I made the Monticristo event a month or so ago and it was pretty cool. It's a great place, I just wish it was a little closer.

Oh you do? That's awesome. Anstead's right? Heck I've might have seen you there lol.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I recognized the background and the event. There aren't too many two story B & M's. Their new bar makes it really nice also. It's about a 2 hour trip for me. My son recently left Fort Bragg for Fort Lewis in the state of Washington.

It was easier when he was there, we would couple a cigar visit with dinner. It made the trip worth while. Although, a good cigar is always worth the trip!