Home General Discussion
Options

Pending question

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Ok...here is the question.

If I order a sample pack of 20 sticks, right now....and I go on vacation from Wed - Sun, how would the sticks fare in the shipping box for a day or three?

I can ask a neighbor to drop them in the humi when they come, but thats never a guarantee.

What say you brothers?

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    If they are shipped with a pillow you should be good. You could always ask the supplier to do so specifically. I think as long as they are in the house you should be set.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could also ask customer service to delay sending them until Saturday. Unless you need them specifically by Monday. But ccom generally ships with a pillow so you should be fine anyway. Sitting in a box for a few days won't hurt them buy the way. They just may dry our a bit which just means more time in a humi before you smoke them.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    With the holidays, I may get back before they get here anyway...just wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:

If I order a sample pack of 20 sticks, right now....and I go on vacation from Wed - Sun, how would the sticks fare in the shipping box for a day or three?

I can ask a neighbor to drop them in the humi when they come, but thats never a guarantee.

What say you brothers?

i would be more then happy if you sent them to me for your peace of mind. I promise I will take very good care of them.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    New Boots:

What say you brothers?

i would be more then happy if you sent them to me for your peace of mind. I promise I will take very good care of them.
    Well thats oh so very nice of ya! They've already been set to ship though....I wouldnt want to inconvenience you at all anyway.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    No need to freeze them if they are sitting on the porch. But would bring them to room type temp slowly. Was at the game just down the street. Insulated boots were a must.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    With a humi pillow in there u should be good to go..just let them rest awhile in your humi after u get back home to settle. I've had the same thing happen, and sent packages before that either got delayed or wasn't home at the time of delivery. Giving them time to sleep in the humi to recover is the key.