Home General Discussion
Options

Bravo davidoff

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well I smoke the camacho black out and have to say I was very pleased with it. I was actually surprised since I'm not big on the ten lending of certain cigars they did for camacho but the blackout put me in my place. Yes I feel it could use some more rest but strength and flavore were both good players in this stick! If I were you I'd try one ASAP and grab some others for resting
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the Blackout as well, only bought one but plan on picking more up.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well I smoke the camacho black out and have to say I was very pleased with it. I was actually surprised since I'm not big on the ten lending of certain cigars they did for camacho but the blackout put me in my place. Yes I feel it could use some more rest but strength and flavore were both good players in this stick! If I were you I'd try one ASAP and grab some others for resting
    arghhhhhh.... going to have to get some now. Thanks a lot Lee now I hve to dump more money. I hate that there are so many good sticks. Anyone wana buy a dog ? Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear, Lee. I already picked up four in two different vitolas to see which I would like more. I thought they sounded great, especially since they took the time to age them a couple years before releasing. Always a good sign that they will be good if they commit some serious space to age them. Can't wait to get a chance to fire one up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    arghhhhhh.... going to have to get some now. Thanks a lot Lee now I hve to dump more money. I hate that there are so many good sticks. Anyone wana buy a dog ? Lol

Ahem.....Sell your car or your cat. Dogs are our best and most loyal friends. LOL