Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Heart broken

Well the girl I loved is now pregnant from another man, the last few weeks have been rough but this tops it all, I'm just gonna smoke my stogie and drink a beer and listen to some original Hank Williams Sr like a Mexican from southern Cali was raised on lol, hope you guys have a good weekend

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer man, someone great is out there for you.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    We were on and off but yeah took me by surprise, sucks this happens right before the holidays which I already have a problem with growing up poor, lol but I guess like social distortion says it the story of my life, I've been through bad times before nothing a little time won't heal
  • Options
    On a side note, just drank some shipyard smashed pumpkin wow what a great beer, wish I saved that for thanksgiving
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    On a side note, just drank some shipyard smashed pumpkin wow what a great beer, wish I saved that for thanksgiving
    I don't want to be too sappy but I bet there's someone out there for you. I had almost the same thing happen and then a year or so later I'm at my wife :)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit Jesus. When we gon herf already?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Yeah this sucks, we'll my friends Jack and Jim helped a little bit, this make me appreciate cigars in a different light always makes me think for the best, I guess it's for the best maybe not my best but someone's best, lol
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow, that is really bad. I'm sorry man. is it too late for some ass whooping?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Jesus, I had this near identical experience myself before meeting my wife, except the girl was pregnant with another guys baby while we were dating and I didn't find out it was someone else's until AFTER I had paid for the abortion and doctors appointments out of my own pocket. Before I met my wife every single girl I dated ended up cheating on me in some degree or another, there really is someone out there but until you find them I know it seems like that's just a fairy tale. Keeping pitching brother and feel free to PM if you'd like to get a bit more off your chest. Chances are I've dealt with it myself or something similar, can't tell you how many broken bones I've had occur to me thanks to my ex's, even got stabbed by one once. It's terrible what people can do but it DOES get better!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sometimes when were at our most vulnerable, good things happen and we meet the right person at the right time. Hang in there bro and let me know if you need anything.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, feeling a little better, I know time heals everything I'm just gonna keep on keeping on, lol
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Thanks guys, feeling a little better, I know time heals everything I'm just gonna keep on keeping on, lol
    Good on ya Jesus, feel free to reach out if you'd just like to vent bro. Trust me when I say I understand needing to do that from time to time ;) My friends and family used to say that I liked my women with a side of psycho sauce and sometimes drenched and smothered in it.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, man. I was in a very similar situation once. Girl I was with had a kid with her boss 6 months after we broke up....and STILL tried to claim that she never cheated on me. Paternity test disproved that one. Looking back, I couldn't be happier to be in that situation.

The girl I was just recently with for 4 years, bought a house together two years ago - thought I'd found the one until she found another one. People do some really **** things. Keep your chin up. It'll get better.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about that man. Similar thing happened to me this year. Though things were going great and she dropped me out of the blue (via text if you believe that, she was almost 40!). Fast forward so months she shows up at a party for me and my grad school friends (I was in school with her boss, who is the one who set us up) with a new guy and then corners me and tells me she wants to talk about getting back together because she thinks she's preggo and the new guy won't make a good dad like I would. Just snorted and walked away. I was really broken up when she left me, but I'm better off withou that big bag of crazy. Like the other guys have said, hang in there. Still haven't met " the one" but being single is better than a bad or volatile relationship. Cheaper too. ;)