Home General Discussion

I am loving samplers.....so do

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...any of you have a favorite..?

Comments

• Favorite cigar or favorite sampler? I haven't had enough samplers to make that decision. But I really enjoyed the Padilla Single Batch sampler they had a ways back. Wonder if I can get my hands on any of them. Favorite cigar? Gurkha Genghis Khan/Ancient Warrior/Black Dragon.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jasonc1982:
    Favorite cigar or favorite sampler? I haven't had enough samplers to make that decision. But I really enjoyed the Padilla Single Batch sampler they had a ways back. Wonder if I can get my hands on any of them. Favorite cigar? Gurkha Genghis Khan/Ancient Warrior/Black Dragon.

Samplers.
    Figure if I try them all I will eventually have smoked one of everything.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I love samplers! Best Sampler to date was one called the best of Alec Bradley. it was a freebee with another order and it was full of things i actually liked!

Aj
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The Diesel Anthology has some good stuff. The AJ Fernandez collected works is great as well.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    cigar.com used to have a boutique bedlam sampler which was pretty good.....probably my fav sampler i have grabbed
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet more than one person could guess mine! Lol, LFD does a boxed Chisel sampler that is about as good as it gets for pre-made samplers.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of the AJ Fernandez 5 Star sampler.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I bet more than one person could guess mine! Lol, LFD does a boxed Chisel sampler that is about as good as it gets for pre-made samplers.
    hmmmmm....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    Haven't explored many of the chisel options. Had a ton in the humi but I know how many BOTL love em or want to try them so I always seem to send em away before smoking em myself. Must change that.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    Haven't explored many of the chisel options. Had a ton in the humi but I know how many BOTL love em or want to try them so I always seem to send em away before smoking em myself. Must change that.
    I'm a sucker for the little gift box samplers. LFD does a few of them, not limited to these: image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    I'm a sucker for the little gift box samplers. LFD does a few of them, not limited to these: image
    Woof.... In the eternal words of Bill Murray from Caddyshack "Bark like a dog for me...."
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    hmmmmm....
    This sampler is great!! Can't go wrong with a chisel IMO but Ccom use to have the super premium sampler which was great!! Other then that I buy what I know I like if I'm learning read more here
    Money can't buy taste
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    I love Samplers of different brands that tend to cater to the tobaccos I like...like Brazilian or Corojos..SunGrowns, etc. Another form of Samplers is from the manufacturers like Fuente, Camacho etc. that give you a taste of them by vitola which is fun sometimes.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Just purchase these two samplers. 3 Tatuaje Reserva Regios 3 LADC Mi Amor Reserva Divino 3 Flor de las Antillas Toro 3 San Cristobal Clasico 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Torpedo Box Press 3 Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #9 and 3 Ashton VSG Robusto 3 Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo 3 Flor de las Antillas Toro 3 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature 3 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva Romantico I purchased from a competing website so I'm not sure of the etiquette regarding plugs for other places since this is a ccom website, but they were a pretty good deal for great sticks.