Home General Discussion
Options

Latest Sprint Sale Grab

who's grabbed a good deal on the Sprint sale?

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a dangerous place.....
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Very. I was obsessed with it when they launched it. I've learned to stay away now after my wallet was emptied out by the sprintsale, lol!
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Afraid I had a bit of a lost weekend there… I couldn't help but get totally immersed/obsessed with it. Like an idiot, I spent almost all my waking hours at it.

My intent was to get some Pinolero Habano toros… I ended up with 20 of those plus a box of San Lotano The Bull, 5 of A. Turrent Triple Play Gran Toro and 10 of Partagas Sp. Rosado Familia.

I felt I had a bit of a cheat sheet with the price tracker posted by variant2 (thank you very much!)… but still spent a lot of time double checking prices and reviews on the web. It can be a real time vampire, lol.

There were many more that I was very curious about but I'll be needing to set up a larger coolidor now for back up storage until summer when I'll have more time to smoke 'em… my day to day humi and my six pack coolidor are mostly full anyway. I can see why staying away might be smart but the prices were mostly exceptional. Shipping and communication with Cigar.com excellent as well.

Allsmokedup, I had seen that thread you linked… is it forum protocol to post on the older topics here to keep down the "clutter"? If so, I'll make sure to follow that in the future.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Well, the search function works on this forum, so I try to use the same threads. There is a lot of good info that can be found... p.s. If you find you're full up, I'll trade you for a few of your new haul!