Home General Discussion

Dunhill

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Can't seem to find much on these? Anyone ever had them to share ur thoughts? Got an email from here and the deal looks really good.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had them but was curious as well so I poked around on google and found lots of positive reviews ....

Like: "The construction is impeccable, the flavors wonderful, and the consistency outstanding. If you are a mild smoker, or even a fan of a mild smoke from time to time, I would fully endorse this one."
    And: "i have to say that i really like these cigars. Mild, creamy, very flavorful. Great at the price-about $6 a stick on a box purchase. Great for a daily smoke."

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    The Dunhill Aged Candados ( toro ) are very good but wish they sold a darker/maduro instead of the naturals. I gotta sweet tooth I gotta think about.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I have had their signature range and was less than impressed, I thought that the macanudo cafe had more flavor. I have seen good things about the aged range but am hesitant to try it given the cost.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    perkinke:
    I have had their signature range and was less than impressed, I thought that the macanudo cafe had more flavor. I have seen good things about the aged range but am hesitant to try it given the cost.
    Yep...that's the "read" on this brand and the price can be a bit high. I've seen the toro aged for about $65 for 10 which is pretty good...a little over $6 a stick but if you don't like em you can trade em off or just bomb a brother with em.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    These are incredibly mild and delicate. If you like AJ, DPG, LFD, spice in general and Nicaraguan cigars I do not think you will like this. I am a mild-med guy and these were mild for me. Truly a breakfast cigar IMO, and a fantastic one at that. Larger ring gauges will give you a little more power. Personally, I like them.