Home Ratings & Reviews

San Lotano Oval Connecticut

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone try these yet? I was talking to pres of san lotano on saturday and was asking about these. Really sounds like I would like them since I like the regular Connecticut.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could say yes Krieg but no sadly, sorry man. I love the rich and creamy nut and leather note I get from the oval, I'd be worried that the Connie wrapper would lose a lot of that rich and heavy leather note that I did so much.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I was looking forward to these comin out, but for me they aren't anything special, they're good but I don't think they have anything that sets them apart. I have a couple left, pm me if you want me to send them to ya.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info guys, I was talking to Eric last weekend about them (SL pres) and he said they're very similiar to the regular connie but aJ tweaked the blend a little. I'd be interested to know if my palette could taste the difference.

"Long ashes my friends."