Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone seen this humidor before?

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    check your PM.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Believe even our Irish has this humi. Don't have it myself, but I've heard it is decent if you luck into one that seals perfectly. They're of the Chinese made ilk, you should know the cheapo manufacturing techniques that can be employed by people making ten cents an hour to labor. But joking aside I know some people have one that they enjoy and say works well.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    *edited into oblivion*
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you Boots
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    PM to you Boots
    Replied
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    What's with all the super secret, private, for your eyes only, backwood conversations regarding this humidor?

I feel as if I buy it, I may inadvertently become a member to some secret society with supercool secret handshakes and hard to find sticks infused with memory erasing herbs.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I'm no expert and this is just my $0.02 but I wouldnt buy a humidor that says it's only partly cedar. I also had a botl here tell me quite some time ago that there can be a big difference in the quality of the "cedar" thats there. Be careful and remember, you usually get what you pay for.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Some of the reviews for the seller say the items they have purchased are very poor quality and are charged a return fee.

Never buy a humidor sight unseen from someone you don't trust.