Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Punch and Hoyo 2nds

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone tried these 2nds from Punch & Hoyo? Attractive little figurados at a dynamite price. What are they like?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    They look good, cool shape, do you know which size is pictured? I smoked Hoyo "Governors" for a long time and even "Executives" when they came bundled some years ago and they were always a decent, reliable smoke. If you go for it, let us know what you think. My only concern with seconds of shaped cigars is the fear that a more complicated shape might be in the seconds bin due to construction issues and not cosmetic ones. My very first cigar was a Punch and it knocked me on my azz…
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had good luck with other 2nds, and love the figurado shape. Hoping someone gives these a try, tell us how it works out.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain