Home General Discussion
Options

MoW Special Forces Badge Earned....

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
What's this mean when I see it in your signatures? Is this an actual merit earned? Or the day you smoked a particular stick?

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Man 'O War - It's 3 sticks, 1 day....all smoked. If I remember right
  • Options
    Now that sounds like fun! Even more fun would creating the video mockumentary...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoW badge = MoW, MoW Virtue and MoW Ruination all smoked in one day, most do one session. Smoked to nub and documented. The MOW Special Forces Badge was adding in the Armada to the lineup as well. There are far more MoW lines out now than there were when this first started like the PA and PA Maddie and Side Projects etc. make sure to eat before and during lol, it's a nicotine kick to the gut haha.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    It has actually grown a bit from its' inception. It began with the regular badge: MOW, Virtue, Ruination all in one day. At some point someone added the armada and called it special forces badge. More recently I've seen them add the MOW Puro Authentico, and limited editions. Search the boards, there are several threads on the topic. Don't forget to eat. LOL
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It started at just the 3 but then crazy botls started smoking 5,6,7 etc diff MOW. Hardcore
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    It started at just the 3 but then crazy botls started smoking 5,6,7 etc diff MOW. Hardcore
    Lol yup.... Getting much past four nicotine bombs in a single session starts to be work and not fun IMHO though haha.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have loved every MOW I have had to date. In fact, I love every AJ Fernandez smoke I have had from his creations. Yum Yum
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I think Im gonna go for that badge on sunday!

Aj
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I have loved every MOW I have had to date. In fact, I love every AJ Fernandez smoke I have had from his creations. Yum Yum
    uh oh! You will learn young man, always be careful at giving away info so freely here. And you might want to start buying cheap mail boxes. You will need plenty !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Another AJF groupie. My my! Goose goose DUCK!
  • Options
    Working on getting my hands on the full line right now. Maybe I can get one of each and become the first member of the MOW SF Sniper team!
  • Options
    WTF??? all of them? We'd have to call that the MoW Iron Lung Badge!
  • Options
    MoW full line

9 smokes in a day...sounds like a death sentence. But one I'd be willing to try!
  • Options
    New Boots:
    MoW full line

9 smokes in a day...sounds like a death sentence. But one I'd be willing to try!

gosh that sounds burley..... 9 cigars of full strength in one day? i think id puke... or atleast be upset that by the third i probably wouldnt taste the next 6!

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    New Boots:
    MoW full line

gosh that sounds burley..... 9 cigars of full strength in one day? i think id puke... or atleast be upset that by the third i probably wouldnt taste the next 6!

Aj
    This is the reality, after the first two maybe three your palate is toast so you really are just doing it to say you've done it instead of smoking to enjoy the cigar itself. Fun to do once (I've done it) but would never repeat honestly.
  • Options
    My Biggest fear would be my ol'lady catching me wolf 50 bucks in cigars in one day.... she would flip her lid. I like the garage.... just not sleeping in there.

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    My Biggest fear would be my ol'lady catching me wolf 50 bucks in cigars in one day.... she would flip her lid. I like the garage.... just not sleeping in there.

Aj
    Better than sleeping in the doghouse... Mine has my name carved into the front of my doghouse and inside are the scratches I made marking off the days I've been in there.... I ran out of room to make marks a long time ago ;)
  • Options
    I'd like to think that timed out throughout the day....you won't be in TO bad of shape. Get up, have one...breakfast, have one...relax, have one, etc etc etc.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    There are actually 14 cigars in the man o war line. I smoked all 14 in aug of this year. I smoked from 10am until about 3am. It was a long day...
  • Options
    Trident:
    There are actually 14 cigars in the man o war line. I smoked all 14 in aug of this year. I smoked from 10am until about 3am. It was a long day...
    Would have paid to see a pic of this... Lit cigar sticking outta his mouth, two little devils in his nose, a couple MoW PA's in his ears and a Skull Crusher that he is sitting on :P Only way I can figure to smoke that many in a day haha
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I'd like to think that timed out throughout the day....you won't be in TO bad of shape. Get up, have one...breakfast, have one...relax, have one, etc etc etc.
    thought you might need some inspiration.

Check this out.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    See, impressed!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Would have paid to see a pic of this... Lit cigar sticking outta his mouth, two little devils in his nose, a couple MoW PA's in his ears and a Skull Crusher that he is sitting on :P Only way I can figure to smoke that many in a day haha
    I was there for much of it. Just crazy....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    14?! And i thought i was crazy talking about 9
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    this is insane! i dont know if i could smoke 14 in a week!!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    I was there for much of it. Just crazy....
    Like a Boss.

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the MOW...MOW SE...MOW Ruination... and the MOW Virtue. It was a fourth of July and I thought what the hell. It has grown since then to way too many sticks IMO. But I don't feel my pallette was burned out by the four.