Home General Discussion
Options

cigArt

Comments

• Options
    soyouseesoyousee Posts: 40
    Like it all, how about lips on, finger wrapped over? Maybe side view Luken's stach on left side.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    That cutter is cool. Well, they all are. Serious talent. I can barely draw a stick figure.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Way cool art! You got mad skills & talent
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    That's some impressive finger doodling there Daniel. I'm not sure what your background is but you definitely have a knack for composition and creativity so please don't stop what you're doing.

After looking at this thread, you inspired me to download an app on the iPad and give the finger doodle a try. As a person who relies on photoshop most of the time, I thought these tablet sketch apps are gimmicky and boy was I wrong. Aside from having an impressive suite of tools I actually found finger sketching to be fun & therapeutic. Thanks bro for this thread!

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    That's some impressive finger doodling there Daniel. I'm not sure what your background is but you definitely have a knack for composition and creativity so please don't stop what you're doing.

After looking at this thread, you inspired me to download an app on the iPad and give the finger doodle a try. As a person who relies on photoshop most of the time, I thought these tablet sketch apps are gimmicky and boy was I wrong. Aside from having an impressive suite of tools I actually found finger sketching to be fun & therapeutic. Thanks bro for this thread!

thank you for the kind words. Yes! You hit it right on the nose as being "fun and therapeutic". This came out awesome! Looks like this one took some time too. Great detail. Which app did you use?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:

thank you for the kind words. Yes! You hit it right on the nose as being "fun and therapeutic". This came out awesome! Looks like this one took some time too. Great detail. Which app did you use?
    I used Procreate. Bought it on the reviews but was very happy to see that it has many of the functions that I use with Photoshop: customizable brushes, layers, blend modes, etc.

Which app did you use?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:

I used Procreate. Bought it on the reviews but was very happy to see that it has many of the functions that I use with Photoshop: customizable brushes, layers, blend modes, etc.

Which app did you use?

Sketch Guru. It's free so it's very limited. I wish it at least had layers. I used to mess with photoshop back in the day. Very powerful tool. ...... To answer your previous comment, I never took any art classes. I just experimented and tought myself. I was actually really into graffiti art (no I was never a tagger nor did I vandalized buildings lol)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:

Which app did you use?

Sketch Guru. It's free so it's very limited. I wish it at least had layers. I used to mess with photoshop back in the day. Very powerful tool. ...... To answer your previous comment, I never took any art classes. I just experimented and tought myself. I was actually really into graffiti art (no I was never a tagger nor did I vandalized buildings lol)
    Same here, the only art class I took was way back in 5th grade and took a liking to it. I went from pencil drawing to Photoshop for photo manipulations and after my kids were born... into photography. Don't do it professionally because I will not appreciate it anymore.

If you want a free app with layers, give Adobe Ideas a try. It even allows you to control the layer opacity.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I've been waiting for this one. Very Nice!
  • Options
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Nice!

Okay, you're getting to the point where you can soon open up a cigArt gallery.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Cheesy I know but you should call it Cigart lol
  • Options
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    Nice!

I'm waiting on you to chime in on some more of your work.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    Nice!

I'm waiting on you to chime in on some more of your work.
    Sure thing -- I'll have some free time in a couple of days to contribute some finger doodle content.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    So, I got a new lighter in the mail yesterday...

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:

Ummm WOW. 2 things ....... 1. Checked out you photos, killer shots my friend. 2. Where do you live?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:

Ummm WOW. 2 things ....... 1. Checked out you photos, killer shots my friend. 2. Where do you live?
    1. Thank you sir.
    2. Born & raised in NY. Moved to central Jersey in the late 80's
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:

1. Thank you sir.
    2. Born & raised in NY. Moved to central Jersey in the late 80's
    I mean where exactly ..... do you live?
  • Options
    Woodbridge, NJ
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    Woodbridge, NJ
    What street? lol
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:
    Woodbridge, NJ
    What street? lol
    Amboy Ave.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:
    Woodbridge, NJ
    What street? lol
    Amboy Ave.
    just PM me your addy already
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:
    danielzreyes:
    variant2:
    Woodbridge, NJ
    What street? lol
    Amboy Ave.
    just PM me your addy already
    Hmmm....
    Think I'm gonna regret it.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,I used to live in old bridge nj,before we moved to Florida in 2001.used to hit the wood bridge mall all the time..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Hey,I used to live in old bridge nj,before we moved to Florida in 2001.used to hit the wood bridge mall all the time..
    Good thing you moved -- the property taxes here are out of control.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    photo 26BCAB74-orig.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Good thread. Like this one a lot.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ftw