Home Ratings & Reviews

La Perla Habana Grand Pearl Toro. Very nice start...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Moved from wrong area. La Perla Habana Grand Pearl Toro. Very nice start...Down to about the nub (hmm...someone should name a cigar nub) Really good smoke. Smooth and clean all the way. About a medium and it stays lit. Great with good coffee. Gonna get some more of these.

Comments

• PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I have some of their Maduro Torpedos and Toros that I love. I wasn't very impressed with their Cameroon Perfectos though. I have a sampler of their double perfectos in the coolidor and have high hopes for them.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    The LPH Morado is a pretty damn good cheap Cameroon as well. It predates the Cameroon Perfectos.
  • Love the Morado.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked that Grand Pearl, too. Lot's of vanilla. Also enjoy the Morado, the rest of the line is OK. Haven't tried the new camaroon, but have been looking forward to it. Maybe it needed more time?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the person that snatched the La Perla Habana Grand Pearl Robusto from my grasp on Sprint....I am watching you.