Home General Discussion
Options

ALEX - How do you feel about the word Catadores?

It seems to be shaping as the winner for the name of the blend. However some members expressed worry about it meaning something silly in Portuguese. What do you think? Should we remove it as an option? If you need details - look at the blend vote thread...

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Man, I should have just kept that whole Portuguese thing to myself...seems it opened up a whole can of worms.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Man, I should have just kept that whole Portuguese thing to myself...seems it opened up a whole can of worms.
    I think you were right to bring it up! It is an important thing to decide on. We need to be as internationally appropriate as we can. Especially if it will be a blend that Cigar.Com will offer on their site...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I still voted for it...
    With the "S" on it and the spanish meaning and all I still think that it's a good name
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    When I hear the word for some reason I just picture a cat walking on two legs in a matador outfit with the red cape and Spanish accent.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    When I hear the word for some reason I just picture a cat walking on two legs in a matador outfit with the red cape and Spanish accent.
    Which is why I voted for it.....
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I like the word myself :).... In any case - it is still in the vote for a reason... I might still vote for it... But will wait for a bit to cast my vote... Come on people - VOTE! Sorry we had to do this again, but this time at least we are a bit more on the clear... I will be updating any suggestion from the "Other" answer on a daily basis as well... Will post in the other thread the count as of now regarding sizes...