Home General Discussion

Glad to be home

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
OMG, I'm glad to be home. It's not that I don't care for family it's just that they wear me out. I got a huge cigar smoking right now. The funniest story has to be from when we visited some if my wife's family. I about pissed on myself when a 8 yr old girl was talking about dingleberries on their family dog. I was looking around and I was the only one paying attention as the others were talking about shopping and whatnot. A stiff drink is in order for me tonight.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see the family, but even better to get home. Can't believe no one caught the dingleberry story.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    OMG, I'm glad to be home. It's not that I don't care for family it's just that they wear me out. I got a huge cigar smoking right now. The funniest story has to be from when we visited some if my wife's family. I about pissed on myself when a 8 yr old girl was talking about dingleberries on their family dog. I was looking around and I was the only one paying attention as the others were talking about shopping and whatnot. A stiff drink is in order for me tonight.
    A stiff something is what you need...