Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    LeftOvers:
    james40:
    WaltBasil:
    james40:
    WaltBasil:
    lahahaha... like a nine inch nail? (Will anyone get the Limp ref?)
    Got it....good song.
    Now I've got to listen to that album tonight while I smoke. It's stuck in my head.
    Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog flavored water....lol..
    sleeve says you need a lesson
    A lesson in what? And are you even qualified to teach it?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    LeftOvers:
    sleeve says you need a lesson
    A lesson in what? And are you even qualified to teach it?
    James, maybe I am the Leftovers.........lol, nah, but if he can't effectively teach this lesson, we will just keep trying until you do get it :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:

Blah, blah, blippity, blah is all I read, lol. Went to the PO and only got a package I ordered. Live tickled free another day, BWAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    Just said it landed. :)
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Mr. Prankster, I guess I got that addy right after all, lol. Next time you'll be careful with what you ask for. Enjoy the smokes and welcome to the forum. Oh, I almost forgot. Mike told me to tell you next time just wait for your package to come in to get his addy, lol....

Oh yes, 9405 5036 9930 0145 4870 55 just happened!
    Anyone ever seen that Movie 300? The plot revolves around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than 300,000 soldiers. Obviously outnumbered but they put up one heck of a fight. This is my 'Call to Arms' to all fellow newbs and newbs at heart. My ammo may put a simple dent in Rick's armor so I may need some help after that Nuclear Bomb he left at my house yesterday! =)
    Any takers? :):) lol
    THIS

IS

SPARTA!

9405 5036 9930 0145 6533 06
    2-day priority mail my butt. :-(
  • Options
    I know. Yours has been processing for a day and a half.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Mr. Prankster, I guess I got that addy right after all, lol. Next time you'll be careful with what you ask for. Enjoy the smokes and welcome to the forum. Oh, I almost forgot. Mike told me to tell you next time just wait for your package to come in to get his addy, lol....

Oh yes, 9405 5036 9930 0145 4870 55 just happened!
    Anyone ever seen that Movie 300? The plot revolves around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than 300,000 soldiers. Obviously outnumbered but they put up one heck of a fight. This is my 'Call to Arms' to all fellow newbs and newbs at heart. My ammo may put a simple dent in Rick's armor so I may need some help after that Nuclear Bomb he left at my house yesterday! =)
    Any takers? :):) lol
    THIS

IS

SPARTA!

9405 5036 9930 0145 6533 06
    2-day priority mail my butt. :-(

Okay guys, I received both packages today. Mr.Morgan and Mr. Walt, don't know what say. Very nice packages indeed, thank you both very much. Sorry for the delay,but Mother Nature held me captured in her storm :). I guess she had my best interest.did want me to go to the PO when theses bombs were to detonate, lol. So, I win, lol. No seriously guys thank you. But you really shouldn't have. Mr.Walt, your time will come soon. Until then, New Boots has you to thank, lol. Having issues with taking pictures right now. As soon as I can, I will get them up, thanks again gentlemen. And yes Walt, you are not safe, bwahahahahaha.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay guys, I received both packages today. Mr.Morgan and Mr. Walt, don't know what say. Very nice packages indeed, thank you both very much. Sorry for the delay,but Mother Nature held me captured in her storm :). I guess she had my best interest.did want me to go to the PO when theses bombs were to detonate, lol. So, I win, lol. No seriously guys thank you. But you really shouldn't have. Mr.Walt, your time will come soon. Until then, New Boots has you to thank, lol. Having issues with taking pictures right now. As soon as I can, I will get them up, thanks again gentlemen. And yes Walt, you are not safe, bwahahahahaha.
    It's easy for us here in the Sun City to forget that most of the rest of the country is being hit pretty hard with some wicked weather. Be safe Rick, and everyone else - and keep the heat on.
  • Options
    Here is the rounds these jokers shot at me, lol. Thank you guys, really. My Christmas is starting to shape up into awesome day :)