Home General Discussion

Expecting a new addition.

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
I know I have been out of touch with the forum lately but I still consider you guys and girls part of my family. With that I would like to let everyone know that my wife and I are expecting our first child in February. I have been meaning to let everyone know sooner but with the baby coming I have been workin about 72 hours a week in preparation for there arrival. We have chosen not to find out the sex of the baby so as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know. I still have been enjoying cigars and whenI get some time I will post a couple of reviews. One of the cigars I've enjoyed lately was the new AJ release Fallen Angel man that had some power. I'm very happy to be able to share this great news with everyone and hope that everyone one has a great Holiday season with their loved ones. I'm gonna really try to make some time to get back into the forum sorry for my absence. I have really missed you guys and girls.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother that is absolutely fantastic news and I'm so happy for you and your wife, what wonderful holiday miracles and news congrats!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    So happy for you!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man! Your life will change for the better!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I have two and they are the best things that happened to me.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is great news! Congrats to you and the wife!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    nothing better than a new addition to the family! congrats man!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, please keep informed...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! My wife and I had our first last Sunday, a boy. Take it from me get your sleep in now! We will all smoke a celebratory cigar with you even if we aren't there. Good luck.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Congrats! My wife and I had our first last Sunday, a boy. Take it from me get your sleep in now! We will all smoke a celebratory cigar with you even if we aren't there. Good luck.
    That's a great idea and would mean a lot my wife has already said she wants me to sleep at home that night so I can be home with are dogs.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some of my favorite kind of news! If I could have had a dozen kids I would have but am blessed with three amazing kids 17,15, and 7. I've already decided when they are all grown and out of the house we are going to be foster parents. Having kids was the best thing I've ever done,
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    blutattoo:
    That's a great idea and would mean a lot my wife has already said she wants me to sleep at home that night so I can be home with are dogs.
    I say find someone to watch the dogs. I had my mom go over and watch my dogs. Being there is an incredible experience that you'll only get to see once. I have a new found respect for my wonderful wife. Good luck and good health to all.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome news. Your life will take on new meaning (in a good way). Enjoy the moments as much as possible. My son is 13, and I still like to hold him, hug him and give him kisses. There is no shame. Remember there is no rule book on parenting. Love all you can and you will be rewarded. My wife had several strokes so we can only have one child. Thankfully she recovered. But no more children. That was devastating news and still bothers me to this day. I do get very jeaulous. But I am very happy for you. Take lots of pictures and videos. Fun to look back on years from now. Time goes by very quicly and you begin to feel old LOL. Hope all goes well. God bless!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Daddyhood is awesome.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Congrats Micahel, we will have to meet in Rochester or someplace to herf.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    I know I have been out of touch with the forum lately but I still consider you guys and girls part of my family. With that I would like to let everyone know that my wife and I are expecting our first child in February. I have been meaning to let everyone know sooner but with the baby coming I have been workin about 72 hours a week in preparation for there arrival. We have chosen not to find out the sex of the baby so as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know. I still have been enjoying cigars and whenI get some time I will post a couple of reviews. One of the cigars I've enjoyed lately was the new AJ release Fallen Angel man that had some power. I'm very happy to be able to share this great news with everyone and hope that everyone one has a great Holiday season with their loved ones. I'm gonna really try to make some time to get back into the forum sorry for my absence. I have really missed you guys and girls.
    congragulations so expect a few leftovers
    blutattoo:
    Gaetano7890:
    blutattoo:
    I say find someone to watch the dogs. I had my mom go over and watch my dogs. Being there is an incredible experience that you'll only get to see once. I have a new found respect for my wonderful wife. Good luck and good health to all.
    No she would kill me if I did that I meant instead of sleeping in the hospital room. So I figure what a better time to smoke a really special cigar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bro
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Lets us know weather we need blue or pink cigars!

Aj
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Wish you and your family the best of luck
    photo 1390086222_zpse9e93f93.jpg So my mom brought these home for me today, a friend of hers son puts labels on cigars like this. It was hard to get a clear picture but I wanted to share it with my brothers and sisters.
    Hey Michael, hope all is well with your new family! Looking forward to seeing some pics when the baby gets here!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats!!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    photo 1390086222_zpse9e93f93.jpg So my mom brought these home for me today, a friend of hers son puts labels on cigars like this. It was hard to get a clear picture but I wanted to share it with my brothers and sisters.
    Congrats, man!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    photo 1390610981_zps73049d65.jpg So Gianna Nicole was born this morning at 1158 and 7.lbs 12 oz
    Ohhh dang cute! Congrats Michael... I feel old now, my youngest turns 20 in a couple of days.